T H R E E

BOLD & ITALIC: What they're saying in the video
BOLD: What's in the video
NORMAL: What's happening in the theater

/////////////////////////

They all turn to the once again lit up screen, some eager to find out more, and some eager to get out of there as soon as possible.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Young Vanya: "I'm going to be extraordinary."
Grace: "Put your whole heart into it, dear. And I promise, one day you will be."

A young Vanya is talking to Grace, and Reginald is listening in, a small, almost unnoticeable smile on his face. Vanya runs their fingers down the violin.

Everyone is confused to see their dad smiling at Vanya.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya: "My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story."

Vanya is typing on a writing machine, writing her famous book.

Diego groans, "That damn book!"

~️☂️☂️~

Helen: "What's your name again?"

Vanya is preparing to play the violin.

~️☂️☂️~

Harold: "Vanya, this is your time."

The guy Vanya killed in the last video is talking to them softly. They are in each others arms and are staring lovingly at each other.

Five leans forward in his seat, hoping the video would give him the answers he needs to stop the apocalypse.

"Isn't that the guy you killed?" Luther asks, a bit uncomfortable but trying to get past it. Vanya shrinks in their seat, "Yeah..."

No one missed the way video Vanya was looking at the guy in the screen.

~️☂️☂️~

Someone barefoot walks down wet stairs.

Young Vanya: "Why can't I go play with the others?"

Vanya is in the sound proof room, eyes red and on the verge of tears and their lip is trembling.

They look sadly at the screen, and some even flinch at what young Vanya said.

Reginald: "We've been through this before Number Seven."

Vanya is sitting on the floor of an unknown room with a light lighting. They look sad and almost crying.

"Again with the numbers," Diego mumbled to himself, though he wasn't really surprised.

~️☂️☂️~

Pogo: "He only wanted to protect you from yourself."

Vanya is standing on the house, this time, no emotions clear on their face.

"Pogo knew?" Vanya's eyes fill with tears threatening to spill. Klaus embraces them again, growing new dislike for the man, correction, ape who had been more of father figure to them than the one who adopted them called himself their dad.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Reginald: "I'm afraid there's just nothing special about you."