T W O

BOLD: What's in the video
NORMAL: What's happening in the theater

/////////////////////////

They all hurried back to their seats as the screen came to life, the previous conversation put on hold.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is sitting on the back seat of a taxi, looking down.

"This was today," Vanya says in a small voice.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is in their apartment, looking at the covered in blood violin bow. She starts to sob violently.

"WOAH WOAH!! Wait a damn second! What the fuck is going on in there?" Diego bursts out exasperated. "Why is the bow covered in blood? Vanya what did you do?" Luther demands, angry and worried at the same time. "I don't know, this hasn't happened yet!" Vanya defends themselves, but is still worried for what that could mean.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is taking a pill in the house.

"You still take those?" Allison questions, still shocked about the blood in the bow in the last scene. "I never stopped taking them," Vanya answered, surprised she even knew they took pills in the first place.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is in a theater, with their violin, preparing to play.

"I miss hearing her play," Ben says with a sad smile.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is in their apartment, looking shocked at something someone out of frame said.

"Why do you look so shocked?" Luther asks. "Are you an idiot?" Five and Ben retort back at the same time, but unfortunately not everyone heard the latter. Luther just glares at Five, not responding.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya sits in a bus, in a black suit and with their violin. Their eyes are white and she looks unfazed by the girl who smiled at them.

"Oh my god! I love the outfit, Van!" Klaus exclaims. "Thanks" Vanya blushes.

Allison chimes in on the conversation, "are you wearing white contacts?" "I don't know, probably," Vanya answers.

Five doesn't look convinced but he decides not to comment on it.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is in the forest, with a someone. Vanya has their eyes closed and their fists clenched. The wind is picking up around both of them.

Vanya stares at the screen, eyes wide and mouth hanging open in shock. Every single one of the siblings turn to look at them, some angry, some confused, and some with wonder.

Five decides to step in before anyone said something stupid, "Did you know?" He asks softly. Vanya just shakes their head, too dumbfounded to say anything.

The rest of the siblings look like they want to say something but a glare from Five makes them stay in silence.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya is in a parking lot, at night. Some kind of energy wave comes out of her and knocks some guys over, one of them colliding against a wall, falling to the ground.

"You just killed that guy!" Luther exclaims, throwing his big arms up. "We don't know that, maybe he survived," Allison argued back, trying to defend them.