F I V E

BOLD: What's in the video
NORMAL: What's happening in the theater

/////////////////////////

The screen came to life once more.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya sitting in a chair, newspaper in the table in front of them.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya reaching for Harlan, inside his power bubble.

Luther spoke up, "We need to make sure nothing happens to the kid." Everyone nodded. A kid shouldn't be dealing with this stuff. Not again.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya in the farm, Klaus comes into view and stands next them.

Klaus eyes widen in shock, "Christ on a cracker! What happened to my hair!" He shrugged at the stranger looks from his siblings, "I like it though, I might let it grow," he said, bringing his hand up to his short hair.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya arguing with Allison.

Allison looked at Vanya sadly. Maybe if she had been a good sister everything would be okay.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya in the farm, looking for someone. Someone comes to the entrance and stands there.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya using their powers, chest glowing. They open their white eyes.

Vanya still can't wrap their head around their powers. But it was true, there was no denying it.

These videos sure we're revealing a lot. Vanya was suddenly a little worried it would reveal their secrets.

It's not that Vanya didn't trust their family. It's just that they wanted to be the one to tell them. Not some stupid video.

As for the Elliot secret, for all they were concerned, could be left unknown.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Five and Vanya facing each other, ready to fight.

Vanya looked away from the screen. That scene had been shown a lot. They didn't want to fight Five. They didn't want to hurt him, or any of the other siblings.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya in the drive seat of a car, a woman sitting beside them. They start to use their powers.

No one could deny that control wasn't possible. They were seeing it with their own eyes.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya close their eyes in a dark room. They hang their head low.

Diego frowned, "That looks like an interrogation room." He would know, not only from the amount of times he was there as the interrogated, but also from the time he spent at the police academy.

Five nodded in agreement, "Yes, but it looks old, " He frowns, "Like 1960s old."

"How do you know that?" Vanya asked confused.

Five didn't answer. That would've required talking about his little trips in time with the commission, and he wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Vanya has their eyes closed and head low in a forest.