ten

Guilty. Guilty was not even close to what riven was feeling. He knew he fucked up as soon as he said those words. He cared about her. Maybe it was just her looks with her small button nose going against her smooth pale skin, that had no blemishes. Maybe it was her eyes that reminded him of ice. The ice that he remembered skating on with his mum. Or maybe it was her lips that were the perfect shade of red kind of like the roses he was going to give her to apologise. Or maybe it was her hair which was the perfect shade of white that he would want to run his fingers through. Or maybe it was her body that wouldn't get out of riven's mind no matter how hard he tried even if she had scars, all he could think about was kissing all her scars and hope she would realise how amazing she was and realise how much he lov- liked her.

Yeah liked her.

He memorised everything about the girl like when she laughs her eyes crease and lets out the occasional snort, or when ever she's upset or angry her nose would twitch, or whenever she was happy or excited she could never stay in the same spot for more than 30 seconds, or when she was nervous her leg would bounce up and down like it was having a bloody spasm or she would bite her nails until they were almost bleeding.

She was perfect. She certainly don't think that but to him she was so positively perfect. Her smile was perfect. Her laugh was perfect especially when she snorted. Her little sarcastic ass comments were perfect. Just all of her was.

He knew if he got to attached, he wouldn't want to let go.

Ever since riven was little, he had the tendency to push people away he cared about until they would hate him. He didn't know why. Maybe it was the fact that his mother left him as a child with a drunk man as a father and the thought of someone leaving him again scared him. No it actually terrified him. The only person who he had not pushed away was Sky. He never really knew why sky was not pushed away but last year is when he felt that he was starting to lose sky too.

PANIC

That was when riven started doing drugs, drinking and having sex. He was loosing Sky to Stella. Riven knew this day was gonna come. He was waiting out the days when Sky would leave him. Drugs, drinking and sex. They were his relievers and made him not think. He didn't need to think. It was just him, the alcohol, the drugs and a random girl that he didn't even bother learning the name too. He was turning out like his dad and he hated it but when he tried to stop something always happened so he had to stop the pain. Maybe it was his dad hitting him and shouting how his dad don't wasn't him? Maybe it was the fact that the only person he wanted to hug and tell him it's alright, left him? Maybe it was the only person he trusted was leaving him for a girl? But whatever he did. It always ended up with him completely numb, high as fuck, drunk as fuck and with a naked girl right next to him.

But that's when he met his Bri.

Yeah maybe Bri hadn't stopped his need fro alcohol or drugs but he had stopped his self from doing more than he would normal like he only drank enough to get tipsy or only did weed or vaped. He stopped having sex as soon as they had sex because no one could even compare to his Bri. Beatrix always tried to get close with him and kiss him or share an apple with him. But he thought what was the point if it's not with Bri. He didn't even kiss anyone else since the had sex. And that was indeed a big thing for him as he had been having sex at least 3 or 4 times a weeks since he was 15. He thought it was weird how they have had only a few major conversations and maybe some small talk and he was thinking of her all the time.

But here's the thing he didn't know...

She was thinking about him also