nine

BRI'S POV

BRI'S POV

The next morning, Bri pushed all the thoughts that were surrounded her head and got ready for the day. She mentally prepared herself for what was about to come and was about to head and get breakfast. Breakfast. Did she really need it? She looked in the mirror and noticed she was still not as skinny as all the models on her Instagram and magazines. She decided to stir clear off it.

But one thing she didn't know was that this was just the beginning all over again.

Stares were everywhere. No one looked away. The feeling of anxiety came over her while her confident exterior breaking as fast as the night changes. She quickly got her food and darted up the stairs to find her friends.

She walked in the office and her friends were all eating. She said her quick hellos, not wanting to talk to anyone. She could hear the words repeating them selves in her head.

"Fat"

"Ugly"

"Cuts everywhere"

"Skinny"

"Anorexic"

The thoughts were still there but she decided to listen to bloom in hope of an distraction.

"You don't have to rearrange your breakfast plans just to... sit with me like I'm some loser mess." Bloom said chuckling. "I'm fine... I'm fine!"

We all exchanged looks before bloom continued saying.

"I'm gonna go, uhhh, finish my poison paper before the assembly. I'll see you later"

"For the record, she's not fine." Musa said but Bri already knew that.

She knew when someone was lying about there feelings. Mind fairy or not. She had mastered the I'm fine. Bri convinced herself that she was fine... even though piece by piece she was completely and utterly falling apart. In front of everyone's eyes. No one noticed. She thought they would but they didn't.

Bri was running late. She knew that she was going to be scolded but at this point she could care less. Bri had been getting looks and talked about all day and now her mother's going to be here. Nothing can be worse then this day.

Luckily, she got out to the front of the school just as Sky left. She stood tall and proper in front of the car next to Stella. Bri already started to want to cry but she didn't like crying. Even though it's all she does but She would never cry in front of people.

Bri's mother stepped out the car and the first things she says was

"Oh, Stella" she gave Stella a hug and a kiss on the cheek before saying "you look stunning"

"Hi mum" Stella chuckled

"Oh and Briar Rose. Maybe you should actually eat something. You look absolutely terrible. What am I going to do with you" Bri's mother grimaced.

"But I got skinny? Like you said." Bri replied feeling insecure all over again.

"Yeah but not anorexic. You don't look attractive. Maybe you should eat something" Bri's mum replied

"But you fucking made me this way. You are the one who consistently called me fat and stopped me from having meals. Now I'm too skinny like fuck off. I did this for you. This was all for you." Bri muttered but her mum didn't even notice she was talking. Her mum was still talking to Stella and gushing over her sisters looks. So bri just walked off, hoping to go to bed again and stay there forever.

"Bri" Riven shouted and started running after her when she started walking fast. He quickly caught up and said "why are you ignoring me?"

"Are you fucking for real? You want to know why I am ignoring you? Uh I don't know maybe it's the fact that you broadcasted to the entire school that I'm ugly, I have fucking scars on my body or maybe it was how you said that I have of looked like I had a fucking eating disorder and maybe it was how you told everyone we fucked each other. Or maybe I'm just being an attention whore?" Bri ranted before stopping and waiting for riven to say something but was instead greeted by...

Complete silence

"Huh? What did you say? Of course you are quiet now. You are not so confident without your little girlfriend who's only using your ass. I mean who would want to have a tiny dick boyfriend who can't even please a girl so she has to fake an fucking orgasm. I mean even Sky fucked me better. He fucking knew how to please me. He knew exactly what to do and his fucking huge dick. That was fucking marvellous. Who knows I may even fuck your girlfriend while I'm at it as all I am is an attention whore? Honestly you were the fucking worst shag. Who gave you the right to think i am ugly? Honey I'm the best looking girl you will ever see. How can you talk about my fucking scars when I know all about yours?" Bri continued.

She kept on ranting good sky was which led to her being pinned against the wall with riven whispering in her ear

"you ever fuck him or touch him or even talk to him again and you'll regret it."

Bri quickly flipped them around so he was pinned and she then leaned in so there lips were hovering over each other before whispering

"The fact you think you have any control over me. Fun fact bitch you have none control over who I fuck. I would fuck everyone in this school then fuck you again. I mean who would want to fuck a bitch with a tiny dick again?" Then she strutted off to go and lay down and have a nap as she was already done with the day