four

After training, Bri got changed back into her dress and headed to get some tea. Terra, bloom and Bri were getting to know each other more until Aisha and Musa sat down and started talking about how to help bloom with her powers.

"So here's what we should do. Maybe he can make a list of emotional triggers" Aisha started before getting cut off by bloom saying

"Aisha, I appreciate what you are doing but I can figure this out on my own"

"I'm sure. I just think you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking." Aisha explained

"So everyone knows." Bloom sighed

"Oh, is that why you were freaking out at the vessel? That makes more sense. That's gonna be the easiest assignment we'll have, and I'm making it worse." Terra rambled and stopped when Bri put her hand over terra's mouth to shut her up.

Then stell came up to the table with Sky following behind her. She layer out a map and said

"So we have a plan to get my ring back."

"What's this?" Musa questioned

"It's a map of Alfea!" Bri answered excitedly "I've been looking for one for ages so I could practice my archery but I could never find one can I have it?" Before Stella said

"no."

"how am I the one who has ice powers when you're more frosty then me? But I'm not complaining I'm the younger, hotter and more powerful sister so..." which earned a glare from Stella.

"The little dotted line is the barrier,and that's crag creek." Terra said pointing at the map before chucking seeing "wind meadow! When I was a kid, I'd spend every-" she ended up getting cut off by Stella

"Great story, Ter."

Before terra continued telling the story "No, it's a really good story. Listen. So I used to go and practice my magic by trying swirling leaves into this little fab cyclone thing." Bri couldn't help but notice him and bloom were having a moment and how her sister looked sad so Bri did the first thing she thought...

She made a snow ball and threw it in his face. Which lead to everyone turn and look at Bri while she had her elbow on the table and head in her arm. She began looking around and exclaimed

"Who did that!?" But everyone knew it was her as it was absolutely snowy and no other fairy was an ice fairy.

"uh, Sky?... where do you think they're keeping it again?" Stella questioned

"uhm, there's only so many buildings outside the barrier" Sky said still staring at bloom.

The air started getting cold as Bri was starting to get annoyed at the boy. Bri knew what Stella has been through and all she wanted to do was protect her from the guy Stella loved. Stella only acted out, out of love. Stella never means to hurt anyone but sometimes Stella buries her emotions so much that she exploded and does something reckless. Bri was the only one who knew and understood. The air started to get so cold that the windows started to freeze and snow was falling until someone touched the girls shoulder and everything went back to hot and sunny. Bri turned around to be met with everyone's staring eyes and riven's hand still on her shoulder before she brushed his hand off and walked out and went to her dorm to read and ended falling asleep.

 Bri turned around to be met with everyone's staring eyes and riven's hand still on her shoulder before she brushed his hand off and walked out and went to her dorm to read and ended falling asleep