eight

(A/N: sorry for not writing for a while. OMG THANK YOU FOR 9k bdbdbehhss heheheh)

TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDE, BODY SHAMING

After getting to my dorm, Bri creeped in and got ready for bed. She quickly checked her phone and on Instagram Beatrix posted a video with Dane and Riven. She turned up her volume and it started with Riven and Dane messing around until Dane spoke up

"Hey, Riv"

"Yes?" Riven asked

"Shotgun me" Dane said confidently

"What about your girlfriend?" Riven asked. Dane asked "who" before riven continued saying

" you know, the weird-ass fat girl who loves plants, brownies" as soon as brownies was said she automatically knew it was terra as Terra made brownies for Dane.

"She... she can go fuck a flower" Dane said before the 3 of the started laughing.

"What about your girlfriend riven?" Dane asked

"What are you on about" riven asked

"Bri" Dane finished

"You really think I would go anywhere near that girl. Have you seen her? She's ugly as fuck and her bodies got scars on it. She's so fucking skinny. She must be anorexic or some shit. She probably does it for attention but I have to admit the best shag ever. She's such a whore."

Bri quickly turned off her phone before she could hear or see anymore.

(FLASHBACK)

Bri was called down to dinner with Stella and her mum. She sat down beside Stella and started serving herself food.

"bri do you really need all that food? You are getting fat you better stop while you are ahead. No one will want you if you are fat." Bri's mum said while eating her steak

"I'm hungry though" Bri responded

"you are fat. You really don't need it. Go to your room so you won't get tempted"  Bri's mum said before Bri walked up stairs. That was the first time Bris mum insulted her.

Months

Many months

All she had been hearing from her mum.

"fat"

"Ugly"

"No wonder why your dad left"

"Disappointment"

And many many more insults and every insult got worse and worse to lead her to wanting to kill her self.

Bri started to break down crying like every night just wanting to leave. Bri started not eating. She survived on gum and a drink called monster or she would have a mini snack every once in a while. Every night it got worse and worse.

She was ready to go. It was all she thought about. She was surrounded by darkness. She was drowning in it. She was suffocating. No one noticed or maybe they really didn't care. She was loosing. She was in a battle. She was loosing in a battle called life. She was sick of it.

She turned to cutting. Every night she would use one of her knives which she got from hunting and would cut. She would cut until her skin was bleeding. She felt relief every time she did it.  She felt she did deserve this. She knew she did. She was wrong. She kept on cutting until it sunk in.

CUT

CUT

CUT

CUT

CUT

CUT

and many more cuts. Her blood all over her but that didn't stop her. Nothing would stop her that was until...

THUD

a massive thud. Bri laid there her heart still beating but faintly. her cuts had been too deep. She was going to die and she was completely okay with that. Her blood pouring out with a small smile on her face. She felt free. She knew she was about to die and the idea of death sounded perfect to her.

Happy.

She was finally happy and at peace knowing this was going to be her last breath's.

The pain stops. The pain of the drowning in darkness finally stops when you breathe in the darkness. She's fine. Aside from the sleepiness nights she went through all alone. The constant feeling of wanting to kill her self. The overwhelming thoughts in her head. The hatred of her body. She wanted to change everything about her self. The panic attacks she went through alone. She couldn't breathe and there was no way out. like downing. The only way to stop that was cutting. She wanted to let the water in. The water called darkness.

She did let the water in.

But as soon as she started to let it in. Stella barged in and as soon as she saw Stella breaking down.

She slipped into the world of unconsciousness.

That night Stella saved her life.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Before Bri could do anything bad again.  She forced herself to sleep as she had no sleep and needed to get up in 4 hours but that didn't stop the thoughts in her head.