five

(A/N: THIS IS SMUT JUST SO YOU KNOW... so skip of you don't want to read and btw it's the first time em writing something like this is beware it's going to be shocking 💀)

Bri was sat on Riven's lap grinding on him while he kissed her neck until one of her favourite songs came on. She quickly got up earning a groan of complaints from Riven.

She started dancing to the rhythm of the song. She was swaying her lips perfectly on beat and Riven couldn't but stare at her in complete awe. She moved so carelessly and so graciously. She was a truest beautiful and no one could deny that especially the boy who was staring at her watching her hips sway and her hands run all down her body wanting it to be his hands instead.

He quickly got up behind Bri and started running his hands down her body while she grinded on him. Every touch was electric on her skin while every time she touched him he got shivers running down his spine.

He span her around so they were face to face. She ended up being so close that she could feel his hot breathe on her pink plump lips. She quickly looked down suddenly intimidated by the height difference as she was very small compared to him. Riven placed his hand under her chin lifting it up so they were looking in each other's eyes.

"Look at me" riven demanded

He brushed his thumb over Bri's bottom lip then leaned in for a passionate kiss. They would be lying if the didn't say it was the best kiss of there lives.

They both pulled away a little bit to look in each other's eyes noticing both their eyes were filled with hunger and lust.

They leaned back in for a desperate and hungry kiss. He swiped his tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. She decided to tease him a bit and didn't let him enter. Riven could practically feel the smirk as they kissed.

He picked her up and slammed her into the wall behind her. Which made her gasp in surprise so he quickly slid his tongue in her mouth. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands where in his hair, pulling so ever gently. His hands were on her ass to keep her supported and one of his hands wrapped around her throat.

He started kissing her jaw to her neck and found her sweet spot almost immediately. He began sucking on the skin leaving a big mark which would be hard to cover in the morning but right now they didn't care. Soft moans and sighs of content came out her mouth before he dragged his head for their lips to meet again. He carried her to the bed and laid her underneath him so he was on top. Bri flipped them so she was on top and started kissing from his jaw to his neck and found his sweet spot and started leaving hickey and love bites all over his neck while his groans filled the room.

Bri played with the hem off his top signalling she wanted it off. He leaned forward so she could take it off before Bri went straight back to kissing down his chest. Before she could get to far he lifted her head head up so their lips could meet and he began lifting her white dress over her head. She was left in a baby pink lace bra which made her tits look amazing, a lace thong which made her ass look good and white thigh highs. The thigh highs drove Riven crazy.

"You look amazing in the dress but I've got to say you with out it is so fucking better" Riven whispered in her ear before leaving kisses from behind her ear to her bra.

He looked up and said "Are you okay with having sex? Because if not I'm doing to have to stop here as you're so fucking hot" Which made her get butterflies in her stomach. She nodded fast.

"Use your words, love" while continuing to leave hickeys on her chest

"yes Riven" Bri signed in contentment, never feeling this good before.

As soon as she said that Riven undid her bra leaving her perky pink tits out. Riven groaned looking at her perfect boobs before swirling his tongue against her nipple while the other hand pinched the other before rolling it in between his fingers. Bri couldn't help but moan his name which made him go crazy for the girl.

He started to move his hand down he stomach leaving and electric feeling go down her body. His hand ended up in her underwear and moved it to the side, rubbing her clit with a little pressure. He did a figure of eight before shoving his two fingers in. He continued pleasuring her while her hands were gripping on to his hair. He grabbed her face.

"Look at me while I'm fingering you, my little whore"

They kept eye contact while moans came out of her mouth and just as she was about to reach her climax he pulled out. That made a string of complaints come out of she pouted.

He started taking off her underwear while she took of his jeans and boxers. Luckily she was on the pill so she didn't need to worry about a condom. She didn't get enough time to think about his long dick before he thrusted into her which earned a wince and a string of profanities. She adjusted to his size and he pulled out a bit before thrusting into her again. He interlocked their fingers above her head. He kept on thrusting into her hitting her g-spot every single time while she moved her hips in to his. They kept eye contact the whole time while grunts and groans came out of his mouth and moans came out of hers. Both of them could tell she was about to release her cum and he felt her walls coming in around his dick. It only made him thrust faster and deeper. With moans of his name she came but he didn't stop. He continued thrusting in her until he reached his climax and came inside of her. He took his dick out and kissed her passionately before putting a new pair of boxes giving a pair of boxes and a shirt to Bri. She looked amazing in his clothes he thought before they both fell asleep with smiles on there faces and with riven's head nuzzled into Bri's neck.

(A/N: SO I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO I HOPE THIS OKIE BUT DAMN IM GOING TO GO READ THE BIBLE AS IM SCARED 🤠)