𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You walked out and slammed the door in the process.

You couldn't stand Trevor anymore.

This was it this was the last straw.

Why was he so upset you told Chase? You didn't know he cared that much all he was doing was teasing you and you had to tell someone because you couldn't take it anymore.

The feeling of wanting him was taking over and you could let that happen.

You walked to the deck as you stood their tears wanting to fall down but you couldn't let them loose.

You were hoping no one would see you as it was starting to get dark.

To your luck someone did come out, and of course it had to be Jamie.

"Y/n I need to know what's going on" he says as he walks close but keeps his distance afraid you would lash out if he got to close.

"No" you reply as you feel an arm touch your shoulder.

"Y/n enjoy yourself you're on a vacation, tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it" he pleaded as you stood there with your head still down.

"Why don't you come back inside and we can all talk" he says moving closer and getting in front of you.

"Nope that won't help at all, that's the last thing I want to do" you say looking at him.

Right after he said that you hear a pair of footsteps at the other end of the dock.
—————————————