𝔱𝔢𝔫

You both walk into the room, the bed was pretty big which you were glad so you didn't have to be right on top of him.

He made his way to the bed as he jumped on the right side laying on his back.

You walked to the other side as you grabbed a swim suit from your suitcase.

You walked into the bathroom as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. You got into your bikini, it was white and the material was ribbed.

You left the bathroom and you walked to your side of the bed to grab your phone.

Trevor had just looked up from his as he kept his eyes on you. "Don't wear that" he says as he set his phone down and got off the bed.

You pretended like you didn't hear him as you scrolled through you phone. Trevor walked up next to you and you turned to him.

"It's too revealing" he says as he looks into your eyes. "And why do you care" you ask as you try to walk passed him but he wouldn't move.

"Trevor can you move" you say trying to still get passed him. "Y/n stop" he says grabbing your arms gently as he flips you to the bed.

Trevor was now on top of you as you were on the edge of the bed. His hands were held tightly on the sides of your waist and he pushed himself onto you more, moving closer to your face.

"Trevor" you manage to breathe out as he moved closer and closer, your lips almost touching.

He finally leans in as you grab onto his face pulling him in.

The kiss was short but it was amazing. All the tension that was building up on your way to Michigan was just released.
———————————-