𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

You pulled away and you stared at each other.

Once you realize what had happened you push a very confused Trevor off of you as you leave the room.

You could hear him yell your name as you walked out but you ignored him.

Why did I do that?! I just kissed my brothers best friend, the one I hate the most you thought to yourself.

You decided to cool off your frustration as you left the house.

You found yourself sitting on the edge of the deck hanging your legs off.

Chase noticed you were sitting out there so he came outside. You heard his footsteps as he made his way to you.

"Hey" he says as he sits down next to you. "Hey Chase" you says avoiding his eye contact.

"Listen if you want my room I'll take the living room couch" he offered as you look at him.

"I saw you looked kinda angry when you came out here" he continues looking down into the water as you keep your eyes focused on him.

"Why is he the way he is?" you question as Chase looks back up at you confused.

"I assume you mean Zegras?" he asks still confused, "Yeah" you say looking away from him.

"Is something happening with you two" he asked as you look back at him. "No I can't stand him I don't even know why I'm here" you say as you put your head in your hands.

"Do you want to tell me what's happening because I know how Trevor is and you guys seem to hate eachother but I could tell something was off at the airport" He says as you turn to him again uncovering your face.

"Can you promise Jamie will never know about this conversation" you plead as he shakes his head and holds out his pinky.

Chase was always the most comforting to be around, you two got along well and he was honestly cute.
——————————————