𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

You all made your way to the airport exit as a few of their teammates were already there.

They were on a different flight that was before yours so they got to Michigan earlier.

There were six of them.
Adam Henrique, Rickard Rakell, Chase de Leo, Max Comtois, Lukas Dostal and Josh Manson.

You would be staying with 8 hockey players for a week, this could get interesting.

You were glad there was six other men that you could be around other than Trevor mainly, which you now got very nervous around.

You all left and got in the large car. There were three rows and you sat in the second row next to Adam and Chase.

They were nice, you had met them before and you were comfortable around them.

Trevor, Josh, Rikard and Lukas squeezed into the back behind you leaving Jamie and Max in the front.

You arrived at the lake house and it the view of the lake was absolutely gorgeous.

You all got out and took your suitcases inside. It was really nice inside the house, there was a huge living room and a giant kitchen that you all walked through.

"So here's the down side" Max says as he turns to you all, "there's five rooms" he says.

"So who goes where?" you question as you can feel Trevors eyes piercing into the back of your head as he stood behind you.

"There's four bedrooms with two beds and one with only one" Max replies as the boys start looking at eachother pairing up in their heads.

"I'll take the room with one bed" Trevor says shrugging, as everyone walks up the stairs to see the rooms.

Jamie and Chase take one room, Adam and Lukas take the second, Max and Rickard claim theirs.

There was one room left but once Josh opens the door their was one small twin bed in the center.

"I guess we'll share the bed downstairs" Trevor says looking down at you as Josh set his suitcase on the bed.

Max comes out of his room as you walked to the stairs trevor following close behind. "Sorry I thought there was another twin bed" he says but you just tell him it's fine as you walk downstairs.
——————————————-