𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"No" you said as you shook your head lightly giving him a soft smile.

"What's going on down here" Jamie asks questioning why your hand was on Chase's arm as Trevor walks onto the deck looking at you two.

You immediately remove your hand as you stood up.

"Nothing just talking" Chase says following your action standing near you by the edge.

"Oh cause from the window it looked like Chase was about to make a move" Jamie says as Trevor keeps his eyes on you.

"No.. we were just talking like normal humans" you reply as you stare at Trevor with an attitude.

He doesn't speak up he just stared at you with anger as you do the same.

"Good remember baby sis is off the limits" Jamie says jokingly as he points to Chase laughing as Chase chuckles and shakes his head.

"Don't have to worry about that with me" Chase says still laughing but when Jamie turned around he looked over to Trevor and stopped.

Trevor looked at you with more anger than never before.

He knew once Chase looked at him that you told him.

Jamie walked to the end of the deck as the rest of the boys walk out of the house in their trunks as the pull off their shirts and run to the sandy section.

Trevor walked off shortly after and took his shirt off. You and Chase walked off as well and everyone got into the water.

You got in as the semi cold water splashed against your warm skin.

There seemed to be some tension between Chase, Trevor and you but you ignored it.

You all seemed to have fun but you could constantly feel there eyes on you and you were starting to get annoyed.

You got out of the water without saying anything as you started to walk back inside.

Once inside you found a towel and dried off.

The boys came back inside after about ten minutes after as you heard them talking loudly when the entered.

You had gotten dressed as you sat on the couch on your phone.

All the boys went to their rooms as Trevor walked passed you and didn't say anything.

"Are we going to talk in our room or are we just going to forget the fact that you told Chase about us?" He says turning around as he was right in front of the bedroom door drying his hair with his towel.

"First off don't tell me who I can't or can talk to and second WE are not anything" you say almost yelling looking up to him as he gets more upset.

"Y/n can we just talk in the room?!" He yells and you were for certain the other boys could hear.

"Stop fucking yelling" you respond as you get up and leave the room.
——————————-