chapter 13

THIRD POV

Today class 1-A was choosing partners for sparing. They had a field trip to USJ in a few days so they had to prepare for the upcoming training.

Aizawa was in front of the class in his yellow sleeping bag with a hat full of names.

"I'm going to draw names for your partners and if you complain you'll be doing 50 laps around the school" The class shivered at his monotone voice. Aizawa was in a really bad mood today.

Mostly because he had a bad feeling about something and went to the school in the middle of the night. But when he got there he saw a figure. Right as Aizawa noticed, the figure disappeared into some purple mist.

Aizawa was calling out names while Y/N was spacing out. She was tired too. She stayed up long after her conversation with Bakugou ended. She ended up finding someones snack stash and ate most of it.

Not to mention this eerie feeling she had. It was like someone was watching her.

"Y/N and Bakugou" Aizawa called making Y/N snap out of it.

A few gasp were heard around the room thinking that Y/N and Bakugou were going to try and kill each other.

But instead Bakugou just walked up to her desk.

"Ready weirdo?" he asked

"Mhm" she said stretching before standing up.

The class was in awe.

'What the fuck just happened'  they thought looking at each other. The class swore that they coming for each others throats yesterday but now they seemed fine.

"You think they fucked and became friends?" Denki whispered to Kirishina and Sero to which they shrugged.

"Manly" They nodded.

xxx

They were all on different spaces on the field. Y/N and Bakugou were at the back. While both of them were stretching Aizawa whistled inferring they could start.

Y/N cracked her knuckles and got ready. Bakugou had sparks flying out of his palm.

With one move Bakugou was flying at y/n. She dodged and hit one of his pressure points. His arm felt weaker.

He flew at her again but she easily moved out of the way, then he tried to catch her off guard but it wasn't good enough.

"You're rushing your attacks" she chimed while dodging his punches and kicks. Her lips a straight line across her face.

"Whatever" he spat out while focusing on his punches which seemed to be getting sloppier.

She sighed, her turn now.

As he attempted to punch her, she ducked and kicked a leg underneath him flipping him over.

He hit the ground hard and muttered something under his breath.

"Go again" He said standing up

"Mhm okay your majesty" She retorted before getting ready.

Bakugou threw the first punch, she blocked it and pushed his arm away, he tried kicking her but she jumped above it. Frustration settled in and he started punching aimlessly. Y/N noticed and started to not put any effort in.

"WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BACK" he yelled at her.

"You're not putting effort in so i won't either" she replied looking him in the eyes. He froze and looked at her.