chapter 7

THIRD POV

The classroom full of students stayed quiet. The students were anxious to even make the slight a noise. 

All the battles from hero training were finished and all of them had been sent to the classroom. All of them but two. 

Y/N and Midoriya were sent to the nurses room to get checked up; and the anticipation of their return was thick in the air. In that moment a single shift of a student could catch the attention of the whole class. 

But the tension was sliced in half when the door was pulled open. Revealing a very bruised green haired boy, a perfectly fine Y/N and a smiling All Might.

The students eyes followed their figures as they sat down. A breath of relief falling from them.

"I'M THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED WITH ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL FOUGHT VALIANTLY" All Might's voice rung through the class. A set of claps rung through the class. Some softer than others.

Y/N leaned back in her chair biting the inside of her cheek just thinking about the battle. She most definitely did not sign up for babysitting an angered issued baby. Her thoughts were interrupted by All Might's voice.

"AND BEFORE YOU ALL GO I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL BE UNDERGOING SPECIAL TRAINING, WHICH MEANS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU YOUNG ONES TO FLAUNT YOUR COSTUMES" The class started to liven up. Excitement replacing the tension.

All Might said a few last words and the class was dismissed. School was let out and everyone took a minute before standing up.

Y/N stood up quickly, avoiding any sort of eye contact. 

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling" The h/c haired girl mentally cursed everyone before looking up to the owner of the voice. Mina.

"Fine. Just tired" Y/N said absently before standing up.

"Oh well if you need anything-" Mina started before getting interrupted by a certain blond haired boy. Bakugou stood up abruptly, his chair screeching and table moving out of place, then he stomped off.

There was an awkward pause before Mina spoke up.

"He sounds grumpy" She said a smile of reassurance plastered on her face.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna head out too" Y/N nodded before leaving the class. She felt a little bad for Mina. Knowing that she was only trying to be nice. But Mina wasn't going to be important in the end. Neither was any of them. 

Y/N reached her dark dorm only to be greeted with a dark figure.

"You know you could've gotten hurt" The figure spoke making Y/N huff.

"Well I didn't" Her eyes sent daggers to Aizawa who had his hands in his pockets.

"See? All good. I'm a big girl" She said in a high pitched voice mocking him.

"Will you stop" His voice was a little louder this time. Y/N could sense him tensing up.

"Stop what" She dropped the voice.

"The sarcasm, the tough act" He retorted. Worry was laced in his voice; and something about that infuriated Y/N.