20: inarizaki trip to miyagi

(a/n: shit starts to hit the fan from here on out 😈 also i didn't write out the date w tsum tsumie bc it's not relevant to the plot per se (the contents of the date don't necessarily matter, more so the date itself) so if you'd like me to make an extra chapter with that lmk!)

***

miya atsumu

y/n baby

yes tsumu?

just got into miyagi
samu suna and kita are complaining
about leg cramps already
can you send me yer address
samu's driving
mom let us use the minivan 😈

dear god
i hope for your mother's sake
nothing happens to that van
but yes
📍current location

thank you i'm gonna put it into
my maps so i'll just text you
again when we're there
shouldn't be too long
from now
you have no idea how excited
i am to finally meet you

i'm so anxious to meet osamu and
kita
my real boyfriends 😩

yk what
i'm sticking by my statement and
not texting you until we get
there just for that

I WAS KIDDING TSUMU
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU

yeah yeah
see ya in like 20 minutes

***

Your phone buzzes, signaling a text you've been anticipating all week. While the boys were only gonna be in town for only like a day, it was good enough for you. It was one day longer than you'd normally see them, which was no days. You were nervous, though. I mean, it was the equivalent of inviting a stranger from the bar back home for a one night stand. Except you'd been talking to these boys for a couple months now. This felt right.

You practically fly down the stairs, your hands shaking slightly by the time you reach your front door. You had deep cleaned the entire house, and even dusted the shoe rack beside the entrance to your home of any dust or dirt. You take a deep breath before turning the handle, four tall and extremely tired boys standing before you. You smile widely and watch as each of them take their shoes off to the place on the rack, stepping inside your house.

You were glad they had half the mind to leave as early as they did, leaving you basically the entire day with them. Well, with Atsumu mostly.

They all stand around awkwardly, their duffle bags slung across their shoulders. The five of you stare at each other for a moment until you realize they're waiting for you to initiate contact. You roll your eyes, starting the hug train with Kita. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person, Shinsuke!"

"Likewise, Y/n." He reciprocated the action, putting a lot of affection into the gesture.

"Suna Rintarou. Never thought I'd see the day where I actually touch you— before Atsumu, nonetheless." You snicker, your arm slipping under his. He wraps one around you and pats you on the head with the other.

"Oh shut it, you've been secretly dreaming of this moment since you were made aware of my presence." He teases back before pushing you over to Osamu.

"Samu! I'm not even gonna hide my excitement with you." You both embrace each other as soon as Suna sends you in his direction.