disclaimer

FIRST THINGS FIRST:

I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU!!

THE CHARACTERS (par yourself) ALL BELONG TO FURUDATE IM JUST BORROWING THEM FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES !!!

NEXT:

as the description says— this is a chatfic! meaning it is mostly in chatfic format 😌 i love these kinds of fics because they're hilarious and such a huge source of comfort for me.

AND FINALLY, before we get started, i'd like to leave a few thoughts with you:

1) please please PLEASE be nice in the comments. when i see negative comments on another author's work i feel bad for them because they put their blood, sweat and tears into what they write, just for people to bring them down. i am a full time student at the moment, meaning i do this for shits and giggles/a form of stress relief. it's not a job for me, just a hobby, so if you aren't gonna comment something positive— then just don't do it at all.

2) i based a lot of y/n's personality traits off of my own personality. so i'm sorry if she makes a decision or says something that you necessarily wouldn't. as a writer, making a character general for an entire diverse audience (specifically speaking towards personality types, seeing as everyone is unique in their own way) is easier said than done, so i apologize in advance. though, i did my best to make sure that was the only thing (her personality that is) that wasn't reader-neutral.

3) after a certain point, all the characters are just completely ooc 😭 well not completely but they're definitely a lot funnier and bolder than they are in the series so take what you will with that (edit: 06/03/21)

4) as i've previously stated, this fic is meant to be light hearted and FUN!! so everything said and done should be taken with a grain of salt.

if you've gotten this far and decided to move forward, thank you! your comments, votes, and reads are greatly appreciated :) i hope you enjoy this as much as i have <3

YOU MAY CONTINUE
— mads

(edit: 3/22/21 LMFAO OKAY SO i was just rereading the first couple chapters and GOODNIGHT THEYRE SO CRINGEY 😭😭 pls ignore them)