C H A P T E R N I N E

When I know where I can find Noah I immediately went to the person where I know who knows where Noah is. It's my bestfriend, y/f/n. I drive going y/f/n's house. I rang the doorbell but no one was picking um the door so I just open it since I'm like family in there home and I'm always there.

"y/n!" My friend's mom greeted.

"Hey, Mrs. y/f/s! Where's y/f/n?" I asked.

"Oh upstairs getting ready for Comic con" She said.

"Oh, okay I'm sorry I didn't rang the doorbell I gotta catch her." I said fastly as I rush to go upstairs and just her mother said, "It's okay no worries."

I saw y/f/n getting ready and fixing herself at the mirror, brushing her hair and everything. I then rushed at her front she jumped a little bit while applying mascara on her eye as I lightly slam her vanity.

"Oh my, y/n! Where have you been it's been how many months or weeks I haven't seen you. You didn't even talk to me is there something wrong? Are you mad at me?" y/f/n asked.

"What? No, no, no, I'm not mad it's just I know today is the day we are going to comic con." I said.

"Yes, y/n. I've been calling you and everything but-" She was talking a lot so I cut her off.

"Yeah, I'll explain later just go grab yourself we need to go!" I said rushing her.

"No offenseeee.... You might want to change you kind of look- horrible, you looked stressed and bummed." She said. I looked myself in the mirror as I saw my hair messy and everything.

"Okay, just hurry up give me a dress or anything nice." I said as I rush and fixed my self fast. When we were all done and fixed up we go to her car as I told her to drive fast.

"WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE FAST?" She asked being pressured as I tell everything very fast as if I was rapping.

"Okay, so I met Noah and I need to find-"

"Noah Schnapp?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, Noah Schnapp and Tom is very controlling in everything and.... I just want to tell him I love him and I love him to the moon and back. I don't want to line at the Comic con because it will be super long and I have to catch him and tell him that I love him so much." I said to y/f/n. She was shocked she then rushed driving.

We arrived at the comic con and saw the line it was long. Really long... I asked a girl if I can go first and obviously the answer is no. Even me I will also say no, if I was on the girl's shoes. I was on Noah's booth while y/f/n went to Millie's or Gaten's, I'm not sure.

I waited and waited. Until it was my turn I assume Noah haven't notice me yet or anything. When the other girl was done taking a picture with Noah it was my turn Noah haven't looked at me yet and continue waving goodbye at the girl I step forward as he saw me. His smile faded. He swallowed. I walk closer to him.

"y-y/n..." He stuttered.

"Noah... I just want to tell you that..." I said looking down.

"You broke up with-" Noah was about to say but I cut him off.

"No, I mean I haven't yet but... I- I love you." I said.

"WHAT?!" When he realized he shouted he lowered his voice into like a whisper, "what?! your telling me you love me yet, you haven't broke up with that asshole yet? Because, what? You still love him?" He asked irritated.

"Look..." I said as I look away and look back to him "I'm just afraid to tell it to Tom, but I promise I'll fin the courage..." I said.

"If you can't be strong for our relationship, then how can you love me?" He asked.

"I TOLD YOU I'M GOING TO- ugh." I notice my voice was raising as I faced palmed and just lower my voice again like a whisper, "listen I'm just here to tell you how I feel, and I don't think this is the perfect spot to fight. I'm just here to tell you that I love you... to the moon and back." I said as a tear dropped from my eyes as I saw there was a tear dropped from his eyes to, I kissed him on the cheek and leave. I looked back and saw Noah still looking at me from a far as I leave.

>>NOAH'S POV<<
I want to tell y/n, how much I love her. I just didn't admit it I'm trying to make my heart be hard as a rock but every time I see y/n, talk to her, she just makes me soft. I love her and at that moment when she said she love me the word that I just want to say is "I love you too," but the words that came out from my mouth were different. I watched her as she left from all the thing she said a teardrop escaped from my eyes. I want her and I love her. I'll find her. When she was already out of my sight I then wiped my tears and look to the girl that was next in the line talked to her and laugh with her. I continued the Comic con, but after this I am going to find her.

>> Y/N'S POV<<
I left the Comic con crying, I texted y/f/n and said that I'll go to Tom and tell him that I don't love him already and that I am sorry, because I can't love him back the way I love him. I then go where Tom brought me and waited for him.  I saw the door open, I know it was him.

"Tom... We need to talk," I said as he was at the door standing.

___________________________________

HOLA! I just want to thank everyone for reading this book and shout out to schnappnoahh
for voting all of the stories, go follow her, Thank you so much to you and to everyone who read this book! I LOVE YOU ALL! I really appreciate you guys for staying tuned in my story.

I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE VERY SLOW UPDATE... I DID A LOT OF THINGS. KEEP SAFE AND DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER! xx <33