C H A P T E R S E V EN

RECAP: Aunt Lily locked you in a closet then Noah asked why didn't you tell Tom about modelling.

"I try telling him but we just fight all the time I try to open up about this things-" You said as you were interrupted by another question.

"What was your first impression about me?" Noah asked.

"I don't know, I mean I know you are a celebrity." You said as Noah tilted his head and said "given."

"I mean I really like you." You said courageously.

"I love you. I love you with all my heart, The first time I see you, I know there's something between us that no one has ever had. I love you, always.... my princess." He said as your tears run going down to tour cheeks as you just know you smashed your lips together. The sound was actually obvious that you were kissing minutes later the door is already opened. You screamed in joy as Aunt let you out.

"You did it! Congrats!" Aunt Lily said as she left in the love bird's front. Noah smiled a lot.

"That was a great act of us. I was really good with words." Noah said with a big smile as you were confused.

"What?" You said.

"We made a great show! Nice acting by the way in all that crying and everything. I mean you do know I did that to get us out from that." He said.

"Ye-yes." You nod confused and mad, you don't know what to feel. Why did Noah did that without warning. You felt like your hear was broken into pieces. As you walk away with a upset face and you cross your arms against your chest. You looked at the time and it was 2:00. Noah followed you and pack his things. Noah was clueless the whole time and can't understand you. You carry your luggage and throw it harshly as you were about to get a cab to arrive in the airport you keep on throwing your luggage when you drop it or place it somewhere. Noah sees your unwanted attitude as he can't stay silent and asked you.

"What's your problem?" He said calmly as he touched your arm but u pull ur hand away from him and not answering his question as you still placed and fix things harshly. You both went to the airport and the whole time you didn't speak to each other not even a single word. Noah just keeps on looking at you confused while you are still mad about what he said, you thought he meant it. Hours later you landed already as you get your luggage madly again.

"I can help you." Noah said concerned but u were still mad as you put away your luggage and you just brought it. You both went to the hotel that Noah booked while you were still in Italy finding a place to stay first. The hotel room has two beds. You place your luggage in the top of the bed as you put out you clothes one by one. Noah can't tolerate your attitude that's why he spoke up.

"What's your problem?" Noah asked as he received no response from you. He asked again yelling. "I said WHAT'S. YOUR. PROBLEM?" Noah said agin as he didn't receive any response from you again. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. WHAT'S FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU??!?!?!?" Noah said extremely mad throwing the clothes he was fixing. "Stop making me look like a FOOL, would you please FUCKING. SPEAK!" Noah yelled as you snapped.

"Stop trying to make you look like a fool?!?! HUH?! Well what do you call to a girl like me?" You said as you throw the clothe you were fixing in the ground. "Noah! What the heck? Make up your fucking mind, I thought all the words you said yesterday was all fucking true but it was all just a fucking bullshit." You said while pointing in the walls.

"So you love me?" Noah said.

"What?" You asked confusedly.

"Aunt- Aunt Lily was right." He said.

"WHAT DO U MEAN?" You asked.

She talked to me while you were in a closet.
~FLASHBACK~
"follow her at the closet and tell all the things you want to tell her but not exactly all, then after that tell that it was all an act. if her reaction was okay, she does think you are just friends but if she's mad, she likes you. YOU LIKE ME?" Noah said excitedly with mixed emotions.

"SHUT UP!" you said.

"no you like me." he said teasing you. then he was about to tickle you when someone knocked on the door.