C H A P T E R E L E VEN

You see Noah entered the room

"Noah!" You said cheering up as you hug him.

"Hey Y/n!" Noah said as he hugged you back.

"I'm happy for the both of you guys," Tom said as he smiled. You stopped hugging Noah as you asked him.

"How did you know, I'm here?" You asked.

"Actually, Tom called me he said that he saw us and he knows that-" Noah said trying to find his words.

"I know that you love each other and yes I can let the both of you free, I'm sorry, for what I have done, all the mess... I guess money can't buy love..." Tom said.

Your eyes widened you remember your dream.

"Are you going to kidnap us?" You asked hesitantly as Tom didn't understand it.

"What?!" Tom asked confusedly. You shrugged your thoughts and said,

"Oh.. Nothing," You say.

You smiled to Tom as hugged him and he hugged you back while Noah was smiling at the both of you.

"I hope we will friends," Tom said.

"Yes we will," You said. You pulled away from the hug as you and Noah were about to leave when he stops you.

"Oh, Noah wait..." Tom said. Noah looked back to Tom and Tom said...

"Don't hurt her..."

"I won't," Noah said as he smiled and waved to Tom. Tom wiped his tear that was falling down.

Y/n amd Noah left safely. Noah brought Y/n in the park.

"Before we were just two people, complete strangers... Who don't seem to have business woth each other. At the first time we met. I was at your side and until we will grow old no matter what happens I will always be at your side even though you don't want me anymore." Noah said while walking in the park as he stopped and knelt down.

"Y/n L/n? Will you be my girlfriend?" Noah asked.

"Yes!" Y/n said as she jumps in excitement and the ring was out in her finger as they hugged each other and kissed like their was a invisible music.