C H A P T E R F O U R

MATURE CONTENT, (kinda) if you felt awkward in mature contents just tell me or you could just skip the chapter.

Italics- Your Thoughts
Sorry for the typos in advance. ✌🏽
A LONG CHAPTER...

You went outside. You didn't see Noah as he stand up from the other side of the car and went to the back of the car again and get something, you saw him soaking wet but his body hit the light and you can see his abs that were trace inside, you just stood there then he saw you.

"Y/N?! What the heck?! GO INSIDE!" He shouted to you. You see him mad but you think he cares.

"WHAT? WHY?" You shouted to the voice that Noah can hear.

"For fuck's sake when would you listen" He said while throwing his hands and as he was going through you he opened the door and gesture you to go inside, him looking at you annoyed as you are still confused.

<HOURS LATER>
Noah opened the door.

"What the fuck Noah? What did you did?" You said.

"I fixed the car." As he removed his shirt and squeezed all the water that was on the clothes outside.

You just stared in his abs and breathing fast.

"Whose drooling now?" He said as you snapped out and stopped looking at him and looked in front of you.

"Wha-what drooling whaaaatttt?" You said obviously denying it. You looked at him again as he stared at you, you got locked again through his eyes.

As he leaned but you didn't he leaned closer as you start to lean closer then he smashed his lips to your the first was roughly then when the kissing came longer you started to kiss slowly you can feel the love and how the kiss was passionate, you can feel the lust from his kiss. You continued until you were like having a making session he started to take off the coat you put on you a while ago and he whispered

"I liked it when you put this on but removing it is better." As you giggle and he starts kissing your neck then your phone rangs, you were just about to ignore it but you saw Tom calling you. You touched Noah's shoulder and you pushed him away from you gently and slowly.

"Why what's the problem y/n? Is there an emergency?" He said.

"No."  You said while looking at your phone and still not looking at him.

Then he started kissing your neck you try to ignore everything as you just enjoy Noah's company when your phone rang again. You pushed Noah.

"Sorry. I can't do this." You say massaging your temple with your other hand while holding your phone and he shouted.

"I DON'T GET YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS THIS MOODY TYPE OF SHIT!" He told you as you were kinda annoyed and irritated from what he said.

"NOAH!!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! OKAY? SO PLEASE!" You said as you closed your eyes and looked down and answer the ringing phone.

Phone Call:
Y/n: Tom?
You saw Noah shook his head in disappointment and started to buckle his seatbelt and looking at the road his eyes were watery.
Tom: Babygirl? Where are you I miss you.
Y/n: Sweetheart? Um, I told you I have to go to L.A. I'm sorry.
As you saw a tear escaped in Noah's eyes as he still looks at the road.
Tom: Tell me when you are already there, I love you..
Y/n:  uh- I-  (You looked at Noah) I- I love you too.
As you saw tears streaming down in Noah's cheeks.
You ended the call.

He grab his extra white shirt at the back.

You just stare at the road and not looking at him while a silence occur, few minutes later Noah pulled off the car at the side.

He sucked his teeth and looked at you.

"Do you love me?" He said kind of mad, confused, irritated but just calm but he said it a little more fast while looking through your eyes.

"Um- Noah, you know um..." You said scared and softly looking to him.

"ANSWER ME! DO YOU LOVE ME?!" He shouted one again while you covered your ears and immediately said.

"Uhm IDONTKNOW!!"

"Bullshit" He said then slammed the steering wheel with his right hand and just looked at straight at the road while massaging his temples with his arm resting at side of the window.

"Noah.. I don't know what to say I'm sorr-" You said but he cut you off.

"Listen! YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I- I Never did this to a girl, I JUST MET, I- I Never run away with someone a-AND I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY I'M FEELING THIS SHIT, I-I KEEP ON SAYING, "NO-NOAH! IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD!" BUT NO! I wish I could let this just go on." He said shouting, calming, fastly, slowly while looking at you and gesturing on you with the words he could possibly gesture, he started to tear up while your eyes starts to get watery. You pat his back and said Noah I'm always here for you.

Then he continued, "I-I know we just met I barely know you but every time I'm with you I felt secure. See? I'm bringing a girl to my hotel that I just know for how many days and I never did that to someone unless you are someone, someone that is special." You were about to hug him but he blocked you showing his palms.

"Noah?" You said in confusion.

"I can't receive a hug from you I might think you like me." He said.

I like you Noah, I really do but it has to take time. I wish you'll already know how much I felt for you.

"Just a friendly hug." You said.

He looked at the road. "Wow looked at it I'm friendzoned." He said jokingly with a smirk as you giggle.

You aren't Noah. You aren't.

"So hug?" You asked.
As he hugged you and you pulled away after seconds.

"I think we cleared it, we're better of as friends?" You said as you extend your hand for shaking.

"Friends." Noah said as you shook hands and he smirked.

"Let's go to my hotel already, we have to book our flight, my princess." He said.

"Yes my prince, it's already midnight! LETSSSS GOOOO!!"

I wish Noah would know what I felt for him. Soon Noah... Soon.. I'm sorry.
__________________________

[1049 words]
More exciting and dramatic chapters hshshshshsh, hope you like it... Wait for the next chapter.. Thanks for reading, I really appreciate. Vote if you want a shout out or comment or just tell if you want a shout out heheheheh. xx 😘