~Prologue~

⚠ All warnings are in the description ⚠

"Papa! Papa!!"

Three little boys were being taken away from their father. The oldest being an adopted son but still loved his father. He held onto his two younger brothers who were trying to get to their father.

The youngest was crying and trying to get to his adoptive father and the middle child was the only biological child of the three. The middle child was the one calling out to their father.

"China! Let us go! We want to go to Papa!" The middle child said.

The oldest, who was called China, held onto them even tighter, "We can't Russia! They're gonna take us away from him no matter what we do! I'm gonna miss him as much as you are but we can't stop this!"

"North Korea is crying for Papa! He wants to be with him! Let him go to him!" The middle child, who we now know as Russia said.

North Korea who was the youngest of the three was only 6 years old and wanted to be with his adoptive father The USSR, or Soviet as he was more commonly known.

China was 13 and Russia was 10.

The reason that they were being taken away from their father was because he was suspected of murder. He supposedly killed his ex boyfriend Third Reich. But China knew that wasn't true. He didn't kill Reich.

He killed Imperial Japan.

China knew this because he watched him do it.

He watched every second of it..

He watched as Soviet taunted Imperial and made fun of him while he slowly skinned him with his favorite pocket knife then carve chunks of meat out of him just to shove it into his mouth.

He watched as the blood pooled onto the ground under Imperial when Soviet would stab him in the leg then slowly drag the knife through his flesh.

He watched as Soviet cut out Imperial's tongue so he couldn't scream for help.

The reason Soviet hated Imperial was because after Reich broke up with him he started dating the Japanese man. They seemed like the perfect couple and Soviet hated that. He wanted to kill Reich too but after Imperial went missing Reich shot himself.

The reason police thought that Soviet killed him was because they found text messages from Soviet on Reich's phone that were basically death threats. So obviously, people assumed that Soviet shot Reich then made it look like suicide.

Of course, this was a very traumatic experience for a child. But then again...

Was it strange that a 13 year old China kinda enjoyed watching the torture that Imperial went through?

He liked the bright crimson red blood.

He also liked the way Imperial tasted. No, not in a sexual way you perverts-

Soviet literally took chunks of meat from Imperial then cooked it and served it to his family. According to them, it tasted like pork. So eventually Soviet started selling food to other countries that was meat from Imperial but of course everyone thought it was pork because Soviet said it was.

So yeah- Most would say that China had a shitty childhood but according to China himself, he loved it. He wouldn't mind living through it again.

Oh what he would give to witness someone screaming in pain, or at least trying to...