Chapter 5

Sophia and I are on our way to go pick up Jude and Brandon for school. Jesus always insist on riding his skateboard or riding with Emma, who he has been dating for a while now, and Mariana rides with Mat, who has a nice Mini Cooper. Lena and Stef are too busy taking care of Isabelle before bringing her to Ana. Even though Ana gave up Isabelle, she still babysits her whenever she can.

When we arrive, Jude eagerly hops in the back to see Sophia. It makes me happy to see how close they've gotten. Brandon sits in the passenger seat and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"C'mon Callie and Brandon! No PDA!" Sophia says. We all laugh and Brandon kisses me on the lips just to make Sophia laugh even more.

Once we are at school, Jude and Sophia go to wherever they have to be and Brandon walks me to class. When I arrive at my classroom he gives me a hug and rushes so he won't be late. When I walk into the door, I'm astounded to see Wyatt sitting in the front row.

***

Wyatt had moved back with his family a few months after our break up. I wanted to be friends, but he was obviously having his own problems. I knew the real reason he had come back the first was to go to school at Anchor Beach, but I didn't expect him to come again.

Even if when we last saw each other we weren't on good terms, I still decide to sit next to him. Talya comes and sits next to me eyeing Wyatt. We had become better friends since the camping thing (this comes from the official fosters book "Keep Your Frenemies Close") in fact, she was one of my best friends. I shrug my shoulders, as clueless as her. Even if me and Talya were close, she still had her own life, and I had mine. She went and sat down with her other friends.

Wyatt hasn't even noticed me. He is too busy reading a book. I decide not to catch his attention until after class.

Throughout all first period he doesn't stop reading once. Lucky for him, we have a sub who probably thinks it is homework. When the bell rings I follow him around the halls until he gets to his locker. I tap him on the shoulder.

Looking over at me, he looks Happy to see me. Then he does the weirdest thing ever. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans in to kiss me.

I pull back as soon as he tries to put his lips on mine. "What the hell, Wyatt! I have a boyfriend!" I say. "Oh, umm sorry. I don't know what went over me. How have you been?" He says. I just shake my head and begin to turn around, disgusted, when he pulls me back. "No seriously, I'm sorry. I just want to know how you are." He says.

"Well why you have been away I've moved in with my dad, started dating Brandon, and have been doing great up until you waltz your happy self to Anchor Beach and kiss me like I haven't moved on!" I nearly scream. He looks hurt, but I don't care. Luckily Brandon comes down the hallway and I jump at the chance to show Wyatt I'm for real.

I slip my hand into Brandon's and kiss him. Brandon notices Wyatt at the lockers and looks startled. "What is he doing here?" He says. "I don't know. I was going to be nice, but then he tried to kiss me! Whatever... I've been over him!" I say happy to get away from Wyatt. (Author Note: Crash & Burn Wyatt😈) I honestly wish Wyatt never would've come, then maybe I would have decent memories of him. What he did was very stupid, and unless he wants to come sincerly apologize, I am not going to even try to be his friend.

___________________________

Author Note: WOW I gave a lot of notes in this one! Things are going a little too perfect right now... DONT WORRY! I have tons of drama on the way😏 probably some that you'll hate me for. The things that are coming up are things I DO NOT want to happen, but books aren't good without drama😄 I also had to add that Wyatt thing in there because I can!!