Chapter 11

*Note Time Skip*

PARTS:
•the baby
•the date

***
IMPORTANT DOWN BELOW

WATCH THE VIDEO UP ABOVE TO HEAR THE SONG FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER!

***

Chapter dedicated to NancySmith❤️ hope your happy!

__________________________

PART ONE
The Baby:

"Get in here! Now" I demand from the bathroom. Brandon rushes in soon after, looking concerned.

I'm holding my stomach as if it could fall apart. He sees my deathly pale face and goes over to me to hold my chin.

"What's happening?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I sigh as I hold onto my stomach even harder.

"We have to go to the hospital. I think I'm in Labor" I stutter.

No questions are asked after that. He just picks me up bridal-style and carries me to the car. Even if he is trying his best to be calm, I'm pretty sure his anxiety levels increased tremendously after I told him what was wrong.

Soon enough, we arrive at the hospital. The doctors immediately rush me into a private room and tell me to calm down. I take deep breaths, In and out.

The only reassuring thing in this place is Brandon's hand firmly gripping mine. I have no idea how giving birth feels, but I'm starting to find out.

Instead of worrying about what's happening, I try to think random thoughts. Like how our baby girls room is covered In purple. Speaking of the baby, we haven't named her yet. What was I going to do?

The whole birth thing isn't over exaggerated. It hurts. Like, really bad. But the outcome is the best feeling in the world. Seeing your baby for the first time.

Which is what happens with me. I see my baby and automatically have so many feelings. Protectiveness I never even felt, even with Jude. She is mine. I am her mother.

I hold her in my arms, and begin thinking of a name. She is so beautiful. I see some features that are similar to mine and Brandon's. Which gives me the idea for a name.

"Braylie," I say smiling at her. "Brandon and Callie mixed sort of sounds like Braylie if you sound it out right. I love you Braylie."

The doctors take her away after Brandon takes her. He rest his hand on my shoulders and whispers in my ear.

"I love the name," he walks over to a love seat next to to a window. "She looks like you,"

I smile, feeling happier than ever. She does look like me. I just can't wait until she grows older, but then she'll start liking boys and becoming independent and... Gosh I feel so old.

"Thanks. Brandon, we are like...grownups now."

He nods his head in agreement.

"You've always been like a mom, Callie. You took care of Jude. This will be easy for you. After seeing her, I know it will be easy for me too."

I kiss him, still feeling the same passion as ever. I don't think the emotions will ever die down. I have all I've ever wanted and more now.

***

PART TWO
The Date:

All I can hear is crying and it's sort of getting unbearable.

Braylie is upset for some reason and I can't seem to please her. I tried giving her a bottle, a passiphire, even a plush toy, but she still won't stop throwing a fit.