The End As We Say

Ok so I made a mistake in my last one uhm well I forgot a whole chapter. Uhm so ima fill that up kinda before two new love birds the were waiting for Henry to get done but gold was inpatient so he went without the others to get Bonnie but he got captured obv and while he was stuck in the basement shadow freddy made a threat that he would kill Goldie. Freddy pinned him to the ground and Henry shut him off ok SORRY my memory is worse than a goldfish's anyways let's continue .

Bonnie's pov: I got cleaned up and all fixed up by Mike, and Henry left cause of an at home emergence (he was making mac'n'cheese and left the stove on don't worry the house is not on fire) I walked to my room walking down the hallway happy to see my boo snuggle up like a bug then I heard Freddy calling my name I turned my head to see him walking towards me so stopped and turned my whole body around "Bonnie! We should talk about Goldie" "what about Goldie?" "well you and him" "oh, yeah ..." I prepared myself and I was kinda scared even though Freddy knew I was good for Gold "I will take care of him and love him till the day I die and beyond, I'll watch over him like one of mine own and I will be by his side for the rest of his and my life" "ok ... hes all yours'' I gave Fred a hug and thanked him so much I never been this happy before "uh b-bon ca-n't bre-" "oh sorry ... I got to go and check on him ok" I said pointing my thumb down the hall right were my room was "ok go see your lover boy" I could feel my cheeks burn red even though we were dating it was still weird "aren't you leaving" "oh uh yeah just got a little flustered" and before Freddy said anything else I was on my way. I opened the door and there was Gold sleeping like a baby, I closed the door behind me and walked over to him, his snoring was so relaxing, I sat down on the bed and started to scratch the back of his ear and his face went a light pink colour and he started to purr.

(I'M A CANADIAN WE SPELL COLOUR WITH A *U*)

I laid down next to him pulled the covers over myself and pulled Goldie closer to my chest and continued to pet him just to hear his soothing pur and soon he opened his eyes slowly "heh how's my teddy bear" "*yawn* good" "hehm good" "hows my bon bon doing" "bon, bon?" "Yeah well I thought considering most people call you bon and your sweet it fits perfectly cause bon bon in french is candy and candy tastes sweet!" "what are you implying" "what do you mean "implying"" "hehe you said candy tastes sweet~" "yeah ... so" "do I taste sweet~".

Goldie's pov: When Bonnie Finished his sentence I froze and my whole body went red "uhmm I guess" "heehaaha ... You Guess oh my God you're so cute" Bonnie grabbed my muzzle and played with the little floofys on the end which I did not appreciate in the slightest "Hey Don't ..." Bonnie scratched the top of my head and in response my eyes shut closed slowly and I started to pur I realised Bonnie had one this fight I guess and Trust Me I didn't want to give up but I'm kinda sensitive so yeah- WHAT THE ----. Ok now all I see is Bonnie chest fur again but this time I fighted "You Can't Make Me Enjoy This" I pushed and and shoved away from Bonnie and it did nothing "Goldie you are the weakest person I know you can't beat me" I looked up and met Bonnie's eye gaze his magenta eyes met my black and white ones I don't know really why I fell in love with Bon well I know reasons. I looked straight ahead and met Bonnie's chest honestly I couldn't hold back so I shoved my face to his chest and cuddled and back in my thoughts I went listing reasons I fell in love with Bon, well first he's charming, cute, loveable, caring, hehe soft, and I'd say he's strong but he also was the first one to care about me.

Flashback (FIRST FLASHBACK KINDA EXCITED LOL)

Goldie's pov: I was sitting in the backroom I looked over my shoulder and saw my calendar I got so mad at one point I ripped it up honestly the last year has been bad after Freddy Faz-JERK thru me in the backroom I've had some stages the first three months was just me crying then anger for like five months then these past four months I've felt ... nothi- I Jumped Down quickly by the sound of-o- the door knob rattling I hide there was things that scared me but this terrified me. My whole body quaked with fear then I saw light from outside the room I was behind a box so no one could see me from the door then I heard a voice "g-goldie~" I dared make a sound but this voice stuck in my head I could of sworn I heard it before but I couldn't make it out then I heard the door start to close so I said with a trembling voice "w-what d-do y-ou want~" the man sighed in relief and I heard him get closer and closer. I saw his shadow and another one come closer and at this point they were right on top of me so I ran then I got caught by something and by that point I got hit on my head cause soon enough I was out cold.

Henry's pov: "Freddy why'd yeah gone and do that for" "cause there was no way we were getting him out of this room." "you got a point ... ok lets bring him to-" "WHOS THAT!!!🙂😊" "it's nobody Bonnie" I said, I knew right now was a bad time so I just wanted to check Gold and make sure he wasn't hurt but I wanted him to be awake so I had to wait but then I stopped walking to the parts and service room but Fred continued opened the door and walked in probably to put Goldie down on the work table "Bonnie!" "yeah Henry" "Do you want to watch the yellow bear" "Yes! Please!" at this point Fred walked out and kinda gave me a are you kidding me look but looked at Bonnie sparkling eyes he had that resembled his joy and happiness then he was cool with it but still not happy with my choices but I walked Bon to the room that Gold was being held in. Bonnie asked for Gold's name but I just said ask him when he wakes up.

five minutes later...

Bonnie's pov: I had stode down at the door with my back against the frame of it then I heard crashing my eyes shot open and I looked ahead to see this mystery boy who had fell off the table in fear I'm assuming his eyes where the size of grains almost invisible the sclera was black instead of white and his pupils were white but the glow of them was purple he had bandages wrapped around his chest but the was no sign of withering or cuts there was some on his arms, hands, feet and legs though which made sense "Woah Woah woah hey I'm not-" he pushed his back on the shelf more which caused more stuff to start tumbling down most of it hit him I wanted to help him but he was so scared "OK Ok please stop making a mess I won't come any closer I promise I said crouching down like do you know when you were little and someone would go to sit on both knees but the just hover them over the floor and there sitting on their tippy toes yeah,. that its weird to explain "ok" he nodded in response "your ok" he nodded again "can you talk" again I was answered with a silent nod "ok can you tell me your name" "g-golden freddy" "well hey golden freddy, can I call you Goldie" "mmff" "yeah ok well Goldie my names Bonnie, Bonnie the bunny and I'm twelve," he looked at me just up and down probably trying to take in what I looked like. Fred had talked about an animatronic in the back and how he hasn't seen another animatronic or human in over ten years!? So yeah he had a lot to take in "how old are you" I said breaking the silence "e-eleven" "well I thought you were eight or nine heha" I tried lighting up the mood but it didn't work "can I clean up and place you on the table" he looked at me shocked then trailed his eye gaze to the floor the nodded while biting his lip so I got up and got a little closer but slowly he backed up a little more but everything already raced of the shelf so nothing was gonna fall "Hey Hey hey look see its ok I'm not gonna hurt you" I stopped for a little bit all I had to do was take one more step then crouch down to be face to face so I took one more step and got down on both of my knees I wanted him to come to me because I didn't want to scare him more by picking him up, "I'll get on the table myself" "ok" Goldie got up and sat on the table ok maybe I shouldn't baby him he obviously hates it I got up and started to clean which was easy there was only ten things on that shelf and like I said it all fell. After I picked it all up I looked behind to see Goldie and all his cuts on his arm he had put his arm out and was twisting it around to see all his cuts so I grabbed the bandages and medical tape and walked over to him he must have been laser focused because as soon as he saw me in front of him he kinda jumped "woah, your ok ... can you give me your arm" he looked at me confused but then saw the medical tape and bandages and proceeded to pass me his arm then I took the loose bandages off. I grabbed his hand which was kinda uncomfortable but he wasn't flinching but as soon as I applied precur by wrapping the bandages tightly he pulled away squinting his eyes shut "oh, you gotta stay still ok I know it hurts but your gonna be fine everything will be fine I will always be here for you".

End of flashback

Goldie's pov: The first day I was let out still can't believe I thought it was 1 year kinda crazy but that's why, when Bonnie helped me with my cuts and he said I'd always be there ... for me, and I took his word for it and he never broke that promise not in a million years.

OHMYGOD boom it's done well this story at least we still have that prequel and the sequel will Bonnie properly meet Shadow Bonnie will Shadow Freddy be ok Where is he maybe that will be in the sequel anyways I thought leaving it here would be a good spot anyways I do still have more plans for this cruw like maybe some crossovers which I got one I mind here's a hint + and more asks and challenges also THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS AND I ONCE GOT 4 PLACE WITH THE TAG ASKQUESTIONS so thanks BYEE BEAN'O OUTTTTT