I'M BACK AND I'M SORRY

Ok so before we start this chp I just wanted to say that I'm making a sequel and that sequel will come out at the starting of march because of march break ok so let's continue this story also this story is coming to a end so yeah and I'm taking breaks cause of school I just got my braces in (my bottom and top ones they hurt my mouth )':) so yeah that's it I think so yeah let the chp comens! also next chp is just ask so go crazy im going back to the last chp to so more questions the longer it is and I can't wait to write not the next chp but the one after that so yeah let's actually start this chp!

Toy Bonnie was sitting in his room when the question board popped up and read "this one is from catsaresoooooawsome Tb I dare you to kiss Tf" Toy bonnie heard the board read of the question and could feel the blush scatter across his face "what no not with that la-m" Tb couldn't call him lame so he mutter something and got up and walked out of his room towards the other toy's and as soon as Toy freddy saw Toy bonnie he looked away and he thought he was just coming to call him lame'o or something. Toy bonnie sat next to him Tf looked up at him then back to the others and nobody really acknowledge Tb he was there so he got closer to him and just gave him a little kiss on the cheek the entire room went quiet and stared at Toy bonnie blushing like crazy and Toy freddy who had his face in the table "ohhhh~ TOY BONNIE AND TOY FREDDY SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I-" Toy chica was saying till the chime went of to tell everybody that it was 6 .

Meanwhile like before the chimes went off its still 5:58

Freddy picked up Gold who was out cold Freddy looked at his head to see if there was any marks on his head but saw nothing "*huff* well that's a relief ok considering it's" *looks at clock* "5:59 it's easy to say I can put him in his bed cause he's not hurt that bad and you can find Bonnie ok Chica" "ok that sounds fine um but he should be back like he only went to the kitchen and well Goldie didn't come back with him....... BONNIES GONE" "aaughh come on the toys now this ok uhm go get Mike he can call Henry and tell him Bonnie is gone and then we can close the restaurant cause we don't have any birthdays today" "ok sounds like a plan fred" Chica ran to the office cause Mike hasn't left yet and Freddy opened the backroom door and walked in he looked at the wall to the left and saw oil almost scattered I looked down in my hands to see my brother I don't know why I didn't see it looking in its direction and looking down I saw a sheet .

Freddy's pov:when Gold hit the door it must have fell I-I- I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN FOR A THIRD TIME "*huff*" let's get him laid down and see if Mike called Henry .

Freddy laid Gold in bed and covered the oil stain with the sheat using the tape that was on a box nearby, he then proceed to close the door behind him and saw Mike leaning on the wall between the two hallways and Chica sitting at the table with her face hidden and Foxy freaking out Freddy always realised that Foxy treated Bonnie like his little brother or as an overprotective best friend "ok so Henry wants us to keep the restaurant closed and wait he doesn't want us doing anything" "WAIT WHAT ABO-" "Bonnie ... will be fine Foxy ... I know you see him as a ten year old but he's 14 almost 15 stop seeing him as a kid he's told me himself he hates it ... he will be fine" "ok cap'n mike"

"*huff* Freddy is Gold ok Chica told me he hit his head" "oh yeah he's fine" Freddy said ignoring the "thing" he saw and everyone gave him that you ain't fooling anyone

Everyone:

"Ok fine ther- it's something I need to tell Henry alone ok I'm sorry" "no Fred it's ok" Chica said insuring him it was ok and that he didn't need to worry about it .

Time skip Henry just arrived at the pizzeria

Henry got out of his car and headed to the entrance and proceeded to open the door and see the animatronics sitting at the party tables and Mike leaning against the wall "Oh Henry" Mike said walking over to him as he placed his stuff on the counter close to the doors "ok there's a couple of things you need to know first Freddy has something to say, Gold hit his head on the back door and well bon has been kidnapped" "Ohh kay uhmm well .. I'm going to talk to Freddy check on Goldie then find ,well help find Bonnie." Henry said still taking in everything "ok Freddy come here" Mike said getting Freds attention who had his head resting on the table .