A nightmare to remember

I woke up at and under construction building it looked like it was an office building I had no idea what it was for but I knew it was a dream .I was walking around and more I saw the easier I could see all the floors .There were three floors but then in the distance I saw a young woman it was easy to say she didn't work there but still she tried looking all around the building for whatever she was trying to find then she started to walk up the ramps to the top ."HEY... Stop!" I don't know why I screamed I knew this was a dream I knew she wouldn't hear me I ran up the ramps still she was a meter in front of me but my running got slower and slower the woman then turned the corner my running was slow and I felt smaller and smaller I got to the corner with my hand on the wall trying to catch my breath then I saw an old rusted ladder that looked to be leading to a vent I climbed the ladder but still I was slow .A normal walk felt like a marathon and I was so small I could hardly grab the rungs but I made to the top and I saw the woman .her lifeless body covered in blood her eyes cut out blood coming out like tears of fear and sadness I haven't seen that much blood since the bite the the ladder and the whole building was shaking violently but instead of falling to the floor I went through all two other floors still stuck in this "hellish" nightmare my body hurt all over looking at my hands my left arm was gone my right arm had no fur oil spewed out like the woman's blood with his endo hand he touched his face to feel only tears but not actual tears oil like the woman's blood tears I couldn't scream my mouth was sewn up with some kind of fabric wrapped around my mouth not being able to scream ."AAAAAHHHHHHH" "huff" "huff" Goldies thoughts raced Goldie checked the time 8:00 A.M. This was bad .

That was the next part you may now give asks I will be choosing by random and when you ask you can ask goldie if he's ok just pretend you don't know what happened in the nightmare the people you can give dares to is freddy , foxy , bonnie , chica , toy freddy , mangle , toy bonnie , toy chica , puppet , BB , JJ , DD , mike (the security guard) , Henry (the manager) and obviously Goldie and that's it but I'm adding 2 new animatronics too the story ok BYEEEE !!! BEAN OUT