A Doll and Tool

Saki smirked, "Do I have to explain?"
"No the fuck you don't!" Zack yelled and charged at Saki full of adrenaline.
You picked up Sikes body and headed out the front door only to be yanked down by Zero.
You fell in a pool of blood and your bookbag slid across the floor.
A knife fell out.
You and Zero immediately went for it and you grabbed it just in time. You flipped around only to have Zero above you with his own knife.
"Get off me!" You yelled and Zack immediately turned to the sound of your voice.
"Watch out!" You yelled at him and Saki hit him in the back of the head causing Zack to fall on his knees. His bandaged hands had blood on them as he dropped his scythe.
"Fuck.." He groaned in pain. "Cheap shot"
"Move" Saki told Zero. He did so and Saki stepped on your wrists.
"You fucking bastard" You spat on him and he chuckled.
"You never answered, the child or your beloved killer?"
You didn't say anything. You just looked at your surroundings. Mari,Sin, and Matt were dead, Sike was on the verge of bleeding to death, and the headmaster was watching intrigued.
Zero was holding Zack down who had got hit in the head by some kind of hard board?

Zack must have a concussion from the hit.. Sike doesn't have long..

You frowned and looked back at Saki who was smiling with glee.
"I choos-
You were cut off by laughter.
Sudden psychotic laugher from Saki.
"You actually think I would let you choose??" He pulled out a sword from a hidden sheath. "You know what this is Y/n?" He smiled.
"K-Keens sword"
"Bingo! You think I would let either of them live..? Are you seriously that gullible?" Saki started walking over to Sike. You grabbed his leg in a panic.
"He's a child! You're a Detective, a cop, stop!" You yelled frantic.
"You're like a child clinging to me.. It's cute" He smiled and suddenly kicked your jaw. You gasped in pain as your lip began to bleed.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you, I'm gonna fucking kill you, I'm gonna fucking kill you" You heard Zack saying over and over as Zero was on top of him.
You grabbed his scythe on the ground and winced at the pain on your wrists.
"You're still trying?" Saki laughed with his sword at Sikes throat.
You took a deep breath.

*SLANG!*

Blood dripped everywhere.
"Well I certainly didn't expect that doll" The headmaster sat up intrigued.
Blood spat from Zeros mouth as he fell to the floor. You looked over to Saki who was standing with Sikes blood all over him.

"I guess in the end you did choose" You gritted your teeth and helped Zack up

You gritted your teeth and helped Zack up. "Fuck.. What the hell is happening? I can't fucking.." Zack started getting agitated.
"I think you got hit in the head with the sheath of his sword.." You picked up the bloody bag and scythe and helped Zack to the front door.
"You can't leave so soon!" Saki smiled.
You got chills and turned.
"What else do you want?!" You yelled.
"I'm gonna kill that bandaged freak and then take you into custody, then i'll have my job back" He took a step closer, "You ruined my life Y/n, you lied and tried to manipulate me! I just wanted to help you get away from the blood and terror and look where that got you!"
"You're dumb as fuck, you got yourself fired and I never asked for your help body as detective!"
*SLAP!*

Your face went to the side as Saki slapped you across the face with his sword. Blood dripped down your cheek and Zack lost it. Even though he wasn't in his right mind from the hit, or in general, he slammed Saki on the ground and started beating him his bare hands.
His already bloody bandages were becoming worse as he laughed manically and pumbled Sakis face.
"Hand me that knife princess~" He demanded smiling.
You picked it up off the ground, only to be stopped by the headmaster.
"I'll handle it, get out of here doll" He placed his hand on your shoulder.
"No.." You backed away and the headmaster grabbed you tightly.
"Listen, I love you doll, you're so cute! I can see why my brothers loved you but you're only entertainment for me, so let me handle it"

Zack grabbed Sakis sword and stabbed him in the arm making him scream.
"You think you can touch my woman?!" Zack stabbed Sakis leg and the headmaster wrapped his hand around your neck and lifted you in the air.
"L-Let go" You choked.
You dropped the knife and grabbed the headmasters hands that were around your neck. His grip tightened and you couldn't breathe.
"Z-Zack" You managed to get out and he turned.
"If you want her to live, I advice you let me handle the detective" The headmaster stated loosing his grip.
"Let her go now!" Zack yelled in a rage.
"Put the sword down"
Saki was now bleeding on the ground falling in and out of consciousness.
Zack dropped the sword and growled with an angry look.

"Good tool!" Headmaster joked and dropped you on the ground

You gasped for air and Zack stood in place. "I'm gonna fucking kill you" He grinned and picked up his scythe on the floor.
The headmaster picked up the knife you dropped and placed it by your throat. "I'll give you a chance to leave now, I wouldn't wanna see my doll get anymore hurt" He joked.
Zack was full of searing anger and kept twitching. He walked over to you while you were still on your knees and threw you over his shoulder. He picked up the bag all while still having his scythe in his other hand.
He didn't say anything and left out the door.

I wanna try and shift to see Zack but I feel like he'll kill me, which i'm okay with 😩