Secrets

"Princess, I need to talk to you alone!" Zack urged.
"Okay" You looked at the time and you have about 3 hours until 7. You motioned Sike to sit on the bed as you and Zack went in the bathroom.
"So what's up?" You said locking the door.
"You do know I'm a serial killer?"
"Uh, duh!"
"We're at a motel of killers" He looked at you with a blank look. "So is that kid"
"So? Your point?"
"Tsk, never mind" Zack scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Is that all?" You went to unlock the door but Zack grabbed your wrist. He pinned you against the wall.
"What are you doing?!" You whispered yelled.
"I can't wait until tonight~" He grinned and his eyes flashed red. You blushed as he touched your hair. "You know I'm sorry for overreacting last time.." He said softly.
"I don't forgive you"
"W-What? You don't?!" He stammered shocked.
"Nope" You pushed him away lightly. He frowned.
"Well what I gotta do??"
"I don't know" You teased thinking. He waited impatiently and then you rubbed your hand on his groin. "You could give me this" You smirked.
Zack gasped surprised, "So forward! W-What the hell!"
You giggled and turned around.
"Where ya going?" He wrapped his arm around your waist.
"There's a child out there! And don't touch me" You swatted his hand.
"What?!"
"I still haven't forgiven you" You crossed your arms.
"How the freak am I suppose to give you what you want if there's a child!?"He asked frustrated.
"Figure it out" You shrugged and walked out.
Sike was playing on your computer and you went and gave him a hug.
"Awe, you're so cute! You wanna go to the arcade?" You asked.
"Yes ma'am!" He said excited.
Zack followed you to the game room and stood in the corner angrily. You ignored him and played with Sike. Eventually it was almost time and you put Sike to bed.
"You're not suppose to go out during night hours!" He scolded reaching for his sword.
"Headmaster wants me to do a job for him" You grabbed his hand tucked it in.
"Fine, you better not break rules" He yawned and eventually fell asleep.
Zack was standing against the wall giving off a frustrated aura and mumbling to himself. You laughed to yourself and heard a knock on the door.
It was Zero.
"You ready?" He said handing you the masquerade mask.
"Yep!" You had got done changing.
"You're going with him?!" Zack asked aggressively.
"Yea, he's my driver"
Zack grabbed your wrist. "I can take you!"
"You can't dive, you don't know where to go, plus you're suppose to going with Sin and the others remember?" You pulled your hand away. "And what did I say?" Zack huffed frustrated. Suddenly he reached out his scythe to Zeros neck.
"Zack!" You gasped.
"Watch yourself asshole" Zack told him. Zero was unphased and you both went to the car.
"Sorry, he's very possessive"
"I see.." Zero replied shortly.
After a while you arrived around back at 7. "I'm gonna join the others when they arrive" He told you.
"Okay, Are you gonna drop me off afterwards?"
Zero didn't reply, Instead he opened your door and led you to the back entrance. The show started and after 30 minutes Sin, Matt, Mari, and Zack came through the door. You almost fell when you saw Mari clinging to Zack's arm and talking to him.
Of course Zack was ignoring her but it still pissed you off. Zack looked around and then made eye contact with you and smirked. Your heart skipped a beat and Sin pointed at you. Zero joined them and they all sat infront of the stage. Suddenly as unexpected announcement came on.

"We have a special announcement! The strippers and dancers will be switching parts today!"

What?! They didn't tell me this!
The dancers danced in the crowd while the strippers dance on the poles.
Looks like you had to dance in the crowd today which made you nervous. You and the girls were switching spots and the music came back on. Zack was sitting in the front with the others with his scythe to the left. You slowly walked over there and you felt more nervous than usual.
Sin saw you coming and got nervous. "S-She's coming! Guys what do I do? What if she chooses me? No No, I'm Sin the famous killer.. of course she'd choose me" he said cocky as usual.
"Shut your dumb ass up" Matt laughed.
You walked infront of Zack and sat in his lap. Everyone gasped except for Zero.
"Hi.. um would you like a dance?"
Zack grinned, "I don't see why not~"
Zack placed his hands on your hips and pressed you down on his lap.
"Zack that's not how we're supposed to do it" You whispered.
He grinned and stopped, "I don't care" He started grinding again as you gripped his shoulders.
"This is embarrassing!!" You told him.
"So? no one knows it's you" He smirked.

But Zero does!

Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist. It was Sin.
"What the hell Zack! You have a girlfriend! She's mine" He gritted his teeth. Zack grabbed Sins arm and his eyes gleamed.
"Do you wanna die??"
Sin gulped and shook his head no.
"Omg Zack! You're a cheater and a killer? So attractive! That Y/n is a dumb bitch anyway!" Mari laughed.
You almost lost composure but Zero looked at you sternly.
You decided to tease Zack.
"You know I have a boyfriend, he's not as attractive as you tho.." You rubbed your hand on his chest and he had a nervous look on his face.
"He's an asshole" You rubbed your hand on his groin and it was hard.
"It's always about what he wants, and he's so arrogant" You moved forward and Zack gritted his teeth holding back a groan. "He gets jealous easily, I could leave him at anytime but he might kill me" You smirked as he started twitching. "Honestly his friend was hotter" You placed your hand on his neck and kissed him.
"Hey new girl! You don't get paid to kiss the customers!!" Your boss yelled. You scurried back on stage and you noticed Zack had his legs crossed and was looking away flustered. At 9 it was time for you to get off but Zero rushed to you.
"Sorry Y/n, I know this happened last time too but Matt and the others need a ride, headmaster is coming to pick you up" Zero apologized.
"It's okay honestly!" You smiled.
Fuck

Oh how the turn tables