And it starts

"I won't be satisfied until you're begging me to stop~"
"Zack I.."
"You what? Just say you can't take it princess~" Zack smirked.
...
...

"ZACK YOU BASTARD! I SAID STOP CHEATING!" You threw the remote controller at him and of course he caught it.
"I'm not cheating it's just easy~" He laughed handing it to you, "Melv use to play these games all the time"
"Tsk, you can't even read how are you so good!" You pouted.
"We're just killing people, nothing new" he yawned.

Y'all had been staying at the "murder motel" for about a week. They fed you both since all the killers were a fan of Zack. You got looks from everyone when he wasn't around. Girls looks at you angry and other looks like they wanted to slaughter you. Simon had became a close friend of course, but that's only because he kept prying until you broke.
"So why does he wear bandages??" Simon asked you another question.
"Dunno, ask him" You said unamused. You were sitting in the cafeteria and Zack had went to do god knows what.
"Where's Zack?" You asked Simon.
"Dunno, ask him" He mocked.
You scoffed and suddenly Mari walked in and immediately her eyes landed on you and smirked.

Just the sight of her pissed you off, her twin brother followed behind her.

You rolled your eyes and Simon noticed your agitation.
"I'll go get you some icecream" He grinned. You nodded and smiled.
Nooooo don't leave me!!
He left and immediately Mari came over with her brother.
"Oh, wheres Zack?" She smirked.
"Busy"
"That's too bad, I wanted to see his cute face" She stuck her tongue out.
"Girl I will-
"Calm down im joking.. maybe~" She cut you off.
You gritted your teeth and her brother stared at you not saying a word.
"The hell do you want?" You said agitated.
"Oh! I've never heard you cuss before, it's cute" she giggled.
Simon finally came back with the icecream and you left the room with him.
"Thanks Simon, i'm finna go find Zack" You hit him with a peace sign and walked outside. It was cloudy out and almost coincidentally you seen Zack coming back from the woods. He was bloody and was smiling.
"Have.. fun?" You asked him.
"Hell yea!"
You stuck the popsicle in his mouth and walked inside.
"Well what crawled up your ass?" He took the ice cream out his mouth.
"Nothing, Im just tired" You said walking past the cafeteria.
"You're heading back to the room?" Zack asked.
You nodded and he grabbed your hand.
"Let's play some more video games!" He grinned.
"You wanna go back to the arcade?"
"Yea!" He said excited.
"That's too damn bad" You turned towards the stairs hiding a smile. He picked you up threw you over his shoulder.
"Who the hell are you talking to like that! We're going, the hell!" He yelled and started walking towards the arcade.
"Put me down! I have a skirt on!" You said hitting his back.
"I don't give a rats ass! If anyone looks i'll just killed them!" He yelled.
Immediately he stopped.
"The fuck you want kid" Zack said agitated.
"huh?"
"She said put her down you bandaid!" Zack put you down amused. The kid looked almost dead. With dark bags under his eyes and was really pale. His eyes were red and he had long hair. The kid pulled out a sharp toy sword and swung at Zack.

 The kid pulled out a sharp toy sword and swung at Zack

Zack dodged and picked up the kid. He immediately threw the kid at the wall.
*Bang*

"Zack!" You ran over to the little boy and helped him up. "Why the hell did you do that?!"
"He was an annoying little shit" Zack threw his scythe behind his head.
You pushed Zack and he looked at you dumbfounded.
"What the hell!!"
"You don't do that to children.." You said putting your hands through the kids hair. "What's your name?"
"I don't have one" He said frowning.
You scoffed, "Zack you threw a kid with no name!"
"Why are you talking to him!" Zack said angry.
"Oh my~ Are you two arguing again? You seem to do that a lot~" Mari and her brother came from around the corner. This time they had a blonde and a pale dude with them.
"These are the new guys? sheesh" The blonde said lighting a cigarette.
"Tsk, let's go" Zack grabbed your arm but then Mari stopped him.
"Zack can you teach me how to kill quickly like you!" She said with puppy eyes.
"Back the fuck up" You told her.
"You'll have to excuse her" Her brother stepped in. "I'm Matt"
"Well I guess we'll introduce ourselves" The blonde said arrogantly.

 "I'm Matt""Well I guess we'll introduce ourselves" The blonde said arrogantly

"Call me Sin"
"Like that famous killer!" You said shocked. Zack pulled your hood.
"Zack Foster, but you should know that" Zack smirked.
"um.. well my names Zero.." said the pale one.

"What about you? You haven't introduced yourself" demanded Matt

"She doesn't have to do shit" Zack said getting defensive.
"I know her, Y/n L/n. I heard she was working with the cops" Mari gossiped.
"Drop dead" You rolled your eyes.

*Ding Dong*
The bell for night time went off. It was mandatory for "safety reasons" says the head master of the Hotel.
"See ya later~" Mari winked at Zack.
"Oh you're asking for it!" You started walking towards her but was stopped by the kid.
"Violence isn't okay!" He pointed the knife at you.
"pfft, Ironic" You laughed.
Zack quickly kicked the kid and picked you up. He threw you over his shoulder and bolted up the stairs to your room. He placed you on the bad after you kept struggling.
"I can't believe you did that!"
"Not this again" He said placing his scythe against the wall.
"What's that suppose to mean??"
He sighed and placed his hand over your mouth.
"shhhhh"

Tada! Don't worry the story will evolve i'm just introducing characters for now. Like damn
Y/n, give Zack a break 😳