Lost 🌚

"huh, what's a number?" Zack asked confused.
You pushed him away and he laughed, "Don't screw around!"
"Geez my bad princess" He threw his scythe over his shoulder. "Atleast the moon is giving us some light"
You agreed and felt sudden chills.
"It's getting cold we better head back quick" Zack picked up the picnic blanket and threw it over you.
"So where do we go, miss smart ass?"
"I don't know! You led us all the way out here!"
"Not my damn fault, figure it out" He shrugged.
You picked a direction and you both started walking. You honestly had no idea where you were going and was starting to zone out. You're thoughts were interrupted by Zack's insane, iconic laughter.
"Shut the hell up! It's already creepy out here" You jumped.
"Come here~"
You turned and walked infront of his tall, muscular figure and looked up at him. He has a grin on his face and place his hand are your head. "You're so cute~"

Geez did that cereal go straight to his brain, he needs to get it together!

"Thank you Zack" You smiled and took his hand. He twitched and you knew exactly what was happening. You grabbed his bandaged face and kissed his lips. "Can you keep it together until we get back?"
His face was dazed but he slowly nodded his head. You both started walking again and you occasionally heard Zack grunt or make a weird sound.
"I wonder why we slept so long" You questioned breaking the silence.
"Maybe we were just friggin tired" Zack mumbled.

Or maybe it was that cereal that poisoned us..

You finally huffed and told Zack you didn't know where you were going. He shrugged and sat against a tree. You scooted your way between his legs and wrapped his arms around you. You threw the blanket, covering you both, and leaned on his chest.
"Man.. it's cold"
"Yep" He replied shortly.
"We're missing an execution, I mean..who would wanna see that anyway?"
"Some real creeps that for sure" Zack exhaled and laid his head in the rook of your neck.
"Cute"
"Shut up!" You smiled.
"Cute ass" He grinned against your skin.
"I remember when you didn't say things like that" You giggled.
"Oh yea?" He knocked his scythe away and started kissing you around your shoulders and neck.
"Zack.." You blushed.
"Heh heh" He started to laugh again and you turned your body to face him. He grinned and his eyes were red.
"You're so pretty, I could slice you up~"
You gulped and cupped his face again and he was still dazed. "Shut up already, just slice me up"
Zack grabbed his scythe and wrapped it around you which pulled you closer to him. "You gotta beg~"
"Beg??" You giggled amused. "You're so cute when you're like this Zack"
His mood change and he gritted his teeth angrily. He pushed you on your back aggressively and you whined.
"Are you mad? Don't be" You teased.
He just stared you in the eyes dazed and you decided to stop teasing. You kissed him and he followed gently. Once it ended he looked at you dumbfounded and lifted you back up in his lap. You smiled and laid against his shoulder.
"Man i'm hungry" Zack pretended like nothing happened and looked away flustered.
*BANG!"

Sudden a large bang emerged through the woods and you gripped to Zack, half scared and confused.  Zack looked afar equally confused and rubbed your shoulder.
"What the hell was that??" You whispered.
"How the fuck am I suppose to know?!" He whispered back.
"I'm scared! What if it's slender man" You frowned and pulled your head into his chest.
"Who the fuck is that??"
"Remember that creepy legend I showed you!"
"Oh shit, we gotta run!" He lifted you up and grabbed his scythe.
"Can't you just kill him Zack!"
"I kill friggin people! Not creepy ass faceless weirdos!" He sped walk, with you in his hands, in the direction you came from. In front of you was the source of the sound.
"Zack look!"
A piece of Iron fell out of a tree but.. you don't remember that being there?
"What the.." Zack started. "This is getting freaky"
He went back to the spot and sat back down this time your were shaking. You didn't know if you were cold or scared. Even Zack was a bit freaked out.
"Zack" You whispered.
"Yea?" He replied.
"What if it's a ghost?"
"Fuck that ghost"
"What if it's slender man??"
"Then we fucking run princess! Simple" He pulled you closer as you heard wolves howl. "You're making me freaked out with you being nervous! I'm a serial killer! Anyone come over here it's their head"
You both sat there silent, You couldn't even sleep because of how long y'all had slept that day.
"Fuck, this sucks" Zack groaned.
"Yea.." You sighed and he grabbed your chin from behind.
"Let's do something fun~" Zack chuckled sinisterly and wrapped his arm around your waist.
What you wanted to say was "Anything for you Zack, I'll do whatever you say at anytime" but you weren't giving that easily.
"How about you try and get us back to the motel"
"Tsk" Zack scoffed and looked away. "Bitch" He mumbled.
"What did you say??" You faced him annoyed.
"BITCH"
You're too honest (;-;)
"I'm not fixing to argue with you! Just don't talk to me!"
"Fine" He turned.
"Fine!"

"Fuck that ghost" - Isaac Foster 2021