Love is... Confusing (Iruka or Kakashi Love Story?) (2)

LOVE IS…CONFUSING (IRUKA OR KAKASHI LOVE STORY?)

CHAPTER 2

~~

It was late, almost midnight, and yet, I was left to ponder in my own thoughts like usual. Kakashi had given up several hours ago on attempting to catch me and bring me back home. I wondered on the possibility of staying at Iruka’s, but of course he was still Kakashi’s friend, and Iruka wouldn’t approve of me staying at his place when Kakashi had been expecting me back at his house several hours ago. If I could only turn eighteen already, I wouldn’t have these problems.

After sighing out in frustration several times from trying to contemplate my own thoughts on where I should stay the night, I settled on a place I would always use to go when I had first arrived here in the village, my special place.

I was all the way across the village from it was though, which was a rather downer seeing as it was lightly sprinkling now. I just shrugged it off seeing as that’s all I could really do, and pulled the hood of my jacket over my head and began making my way through the village.

~~

After about ten minutes I had arrived at the place I would always go to after what happened with my former mentor / sensei, and to get away from him.

The place was an underwater cavern that was hidden behind a waterfall that was near the bounder of the village boundaries. I had discovered it one day when I had been training by myself. I was trying out a new water jutsu when I had lost control of my chakra, causing me to end up losing my footing.  I then was pushed back down into the water by the force of the chakra blast and pushed past the crashing waterfall to eventually end up in what I now call my special place.

This underwater cavern was just something else, a something else that could unravel my tension from daily life. Not to mention it was kind of my own mysterious and thinking place, seeing as the place was hoarded with many crystals that were all a solid shiny blue, which was rather unusual but none the less dazzling. I couldn’t help and had always wondered if there could be some possible mystery behind these solid shiny blue crystals, just like how there was a mystery behind why my memories had been erased of everything before I had come here two years ago.              

As I continued to think about all these mysteries that surrounded me, I began to take my ninja sandals off, soon to be followed by my hoodie. I then took my sandals and hoodie that I removed from myself and was about to go and hide them behind a push until I felt three lingering presences from behind causing me to swiftly turn around in the direction of them.

“Whoever you three are you might all as well come out now! There is no use in hiding!” I shouted out, now quite irritated by the fact I had to deal with these three scumbags that had come out from behind the trees.

“Well hello there darlin’, why don’t you come along with us seeing as a pretty one like yourself shouldn’t be out all my herself in the middle of the night.” A tall slim man that looked to be in his late twenties said slowly stepping forward with a creepy smile on his face whom I assumed to be the boss in this trio.

“Yeah, why not come with us? We can all have a little fun…” One of the two other men said, chuckling.

“Yeah, we won’t hurt you… intentionally.” The third in the trio added; as they all then began to run at me. 

I sighed and tossed my things to the side to run my fingers through my hair as I sent chakra to my feet to increase my speed. As the three men closed in I disappeared and reappeared behind the leader.

“What?! Where’d she go?!” The leader shouted.

“Behind you Boss!” One of the men shouted warning his boss.