Love is... Confusing (Iruka or Kakashi Love Story?)

LOVE IS… CONFUSING (IRUKA OR KAKASHI LOVE STORY?)

CHAPTER 1

DISCLAIMER: ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO THE OWNER OF NARUTO, EXCEPT CHARACTERS I MAKE UP, AND THE PLOT LINES THAT I ADD INTO THE STORY WHICH BELONG TO ME.

~~

I had let out a sigh of relief as I had finally reached the front academy doors. I quickly looked from my left to my right making sure he wasn’t around before proceeding to grab the door handle and make a quick little dash inside.

As I walked down the academy hallways to his classroom, I glanced over at the clock on the wall to see that it read five minutes past noon, I hoping that he would still be in his room seeing as lunch had only just started. Once I reached the hallway to where his classroom was I went to his door and knocked.

“Come in!” I heard his familiar voice shout out which caused me to automatically smile and grab the door handle to then open the door.

 Once I was inside his classroom he looked up from his desk and smiled at me, “Hello Kyoko, I was wondering when you were going to get here.” He said still smiling at me.

“Let’s just say, I was previously preoccupied.” I said returning his smile to walk over to his desk and pull up a chair before handing him his lunch.

“Thanks Kyoko, and don’t tell me by previously preoccupied you mean Kakashi, do you?” He asked all but knowing while gratefully taking the boxed lunch from me and pushing the papers that he had previously been grading aside to open his lunch.

“Perhaps, but that’s not what I came here to talk to you about.” I said mumbling quietly to myself which only caused Iruka to let out a laugh.

I then frowned and said, “I don’t see what’s so funny.”

He then stopped laughing and looked at me with an apologetic smile, “Sorry, sorry, what did you come to talk about?”

Instead of answering his question I just reached into my right side pouch and handed a form to Iruka to look over.

“You want to join the ANBU?” He asked surprised.

“Yeah, I don’t know much about my parents and the ANBU get to travel around a lot, so, I was thinking if I joined then I might be able to find out some things along the way.” I said thoughtfully.

“By any chance when the Hokage gave you this form, did you happen to stay and listen to all of what he said?” Iruka asked with curiosity which slightly confused me but I just shrug it off.

“I was in a hurry to do some things before I came here so, no.” I said in a bored tone while taking another drink of the tea I had packed in both of our lunches.

“Just like Na………” Iruka mumbled but I couldn’t catch the entire name.

“Just like who?” I questioned in the same bored tone while placing my drink back down on Iruka’s desk.

“No one, no one at all,” He said waving it off, “Anyway, to the point, seeing as you’re not quite eighteen yet, you have to have a parent or guardian’s signature to join the ANBU, meaning, you need to have Kakashi’s signature.” Iruka stated.  

“I’m screwed!” I stated planting my head down hard on Iruka’s desk.

“Um Kyoko, what are you-,” Iruka began but was interrupted as his classroom door flung open to make a loud bang against the wall which caused me to look in the direction of his doorway as well, and when my vision cleared I saw standing in the doorway was a beyond furious looking Kakashi who looked like a complete mess which only made me start to laugh at what I couldn’t believe I had pulled off.

 His hair was splattered with spots of hot pink, and he was wearing an identical matching green jumpsuit like Gai usually wore, and to top it off, both of his hands were glued to his infamous orange book.

“K-Kakashi, what in the world happened?” Iruka asked in shock while looking back and forth between me and Kakashi.

 Kakashi’s look of furry didn’t waver as he began to step forward in my direction which immediately caused me to stop laughing and get up from where I was sitting and start walking backwards towards the window.

“So, how has your day been so far Kakashi?” I asked letting out a nervous laugh.

“You are so grounded when we get back home.” Kakashi said rather darkly which would have rather been scary if not for the fact I was used to his attempt at trying to talk all dark and scary evil like.

“I suppose that means it would be a bad time to ask you a question then?” I said while beginning to open the window to escape.

“Correct.” He said as he lunged at me which caused me to jump out the window without a second thought as I began to run through the village with only one thought in mind.

It’s only payback… payback for what you will never understand

~~

~Author's Note~

I have yet to see a Iruka love story on here, so I thought hey, I might as well do one, and of course I just have to add Kakashi in here as well, so, here we go. This chapter will probably be slightly revised, but until then, I hope you guys enjoy, and comment and vote so I can know what you readers thought. Lastly, thanks for reading. :3