Part 22

(Madisons p.o.v.)

We arrived at the hospital and they got us to our room and we started getting ready and doing things that needed to be done. I had texted beks to tell everyone that we were on our way to the hospital and that this baby boy is coming to day. Several hours later like several hours. I finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 11:34 pm. And let me tell you this little guy was the most beautiful baby ever. Klaus and I are so lucky to have this kid. But with making sure the baby was okay and everything me and Klaus had some time to talk a little bit Klaus saying

Klaus ~ I love you so much. Your so strong for doing this.

Madison ~ thanks honey. What time is it?

Klaus ~ 12:01 why?

Madison ~ is officially our anniversary. So happy 1 year anniversary hon.

Klaus ~ happy anniversary to you too luv. And I think we just got one of the best gifts ever.

Madison ~ yes we most certainly did.

After about a day you guys were discharged from the hospital and ready to go home. But before you went home you went to the Mikaelson home so everyone could meet the Little Nik. Once you got to the Mikaelson home Klaus helped you out and then grabbed the baby car seat while hooking your arm with his then walking in to the Mikaelson home. Once you walked in you were greeted with everyone saying congratulations and hugging you and saying how much the little baby boy looked like both of you. You finally looked at klaus and said.

Madison ~ I think it's time to tell them this little guys name.

Klaus ~ okay. Everyone ready to hear mini Mrs name?

Rebecka ~ uhh yeahhh!!

Madison ~ well when klaus told me about your family he told me about your youngest brother, Henrik so we took it upon our self's to choose the name...

Klaus ~ Henry Mark Mikaelson. In honor of Henrik.

Elijah ~ it's a lovely name.

Rebecka ~ I love it!!

Kol ~ welcome to the family little Henry.

With that y'all hung out before going home. Knowing that you all got the happiness you deserved and with that you guys spent the rest of your life as a happy family.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Well that's the end of the story I hope y'all liked it. There will be one more part for some pictures. But this is their happy ending.