Part 8

(Madisons p.o.v.)

It has been a few days and tonight is friday which means tonight's my date with Klaus. I dont really know why I'm nervous. He's literally been helping me out every day. He's took Lizzy to daycare for me. He watches the twins while i work. And he's told me a lot about himself. Like about his past and what he's done including killing a lot of people but when he told me about his father i knew that it wasn't Klaus's fault for what he became. It was his fathers. I didnt become scared when he told me I simply just understood. I think i caught him by surprise when i told him i understood but he was defiantly happy that I wasn't afraid of him. But all of that leads up to now. I told Klaus that my friend was coming over to help me today. He was a little overprotective about it but he got over it and said he had somethings to do anyways. But now Ella, my best friend is looking through my clothes trying to find something for me to wear to my date tonight.

Madison ~ you know you dont have to help me find something to wear I'm more then happy doing it my—

She cut me of by saying

Ella ~ please, ive been waiting for you to go on a date since you had the twins. I'm defiantly helping you. So put this dress on and this jean jacket and ten i can do your hair and makeup!

I did as she said. She picked out a simple dark blue dress that went just above my knees with alight blue jean jacket. After i finished getting dress she curled my hair and pinned some of it back like a half up a half down type of hairstyle. Then put some light makeup on and pushed me in front of a mirror that was in my room and once i saw myself i started to say

Madison ~ wow i look

She finished for me saying

Ella ~ beautiful.

Madison ~ thank you fo helping me. But are you sure your gonna be okay with watching the kids for tonight?

Ella ~ of course. Just toss on some black heels and you'll be ready.

I was putting on my heels when i heard a knock on the door i stood up and walked to the door, once i opened the door i was met with the blue eyes that i had become very fond of.

Klaus ~ wow Maddy you look beautiful.

Madison ~ thanks, you dont look to bad you self.

Once we greeted each other. Ella practically pushed me out of the apartment saying

Ella ~ have fun!

Once we got to the restaurant we ordered and talked for what seemed like ages. It honestly felt good to be able to actually enjoy myself without the kids i love that but they can be a handful. Once we had finished we took a walk through the nearby park where he told me

Klaus ~ i know we only just met but i promise you. One day I'm gonna marry you. Because yo are the most beautiful women in the world and your so kind to me.

I was defiantly blushing which of course he saw and smiled but what i did next not only surprised me but it surprised him to. I leaned forward and kissed him. It took him a second to process what was going on but then he kissed back i pulled away and said

Madison ~ well ill be waiting for that day. I'm sure it will be perfect.

Klaus ~ everyday is perfect when I'm with you.

I blushed more which his smile became wider knowing the effect he had on me. We kissed once more before going back to my apartment where he said goodnight and headed home.

(1 month later)

Me and Klaus have gotten close over the last month. He's been helping me with my kids and he's took me on quite a few dates. But lates nights date was different. Last night literally changed my life, because last night we made it official. Me and Klaus are officially dating and i dont mean as he's been taking me on dates no I mean he asked me to be his girlfriend which of course i said yes. He told me his siblings were coming to town today to visit and he wanted me to meet them which is also a big step meeting his family. I dont know if i should b happy, scared, nervous, or excited. But all i know is that I'm going to meet his family and his family is going to meet me and my children. I was knocked out of my thoughts with a tugging o my arm i looked down to see Lizzy i thought she would still be sleeping since its 7 and i dont usually wake her up till around 7:30 for daycare but it's Saturday so i would just let her sleep in. But most importantly today was a special day. Today was Lizzys birthday , twins had their 1st birthday a couple days ago. But what surprised me next was what Lizzy said.

Lizzy ~ is Nik coming?

She calls Klaus Nik since his real name is Niklaus and cause Nik is easier to say. But before i could even respond i heard a knock on the door.

Madison ~ yes i believe he is. And happy 4th birthday. Now let mamma get the door real quick okay?

Lizzy ~ okay mamma.

I then headed to the door and opened it i immediately smiled when i saw Nik.

Madison ~ good morning Nik.

Before he could even say anything he was cut off but a Lizzy yelling his name and running over to hug him

Lizzy ~ NNiikkkk!!!

Klaus picked her up hugging her saying

Klaus ~ hello little one.

Lizzy ~ do you know what today is?

Klaus ~ i heard it was someone's birthday.

Lizzy ~ yeah its my birthday!!

Klaus ~ and how old are you now? 45?

Lizzy ~ no.

Klaus ~ 77?

Lizzy ~ no silly I'm 4

She says using her fingers.

Klaus ~ 4?!? My goodness you soo old!

Lizzzy just giggled and hugged klaus again before going to play again. Klaus then spent the rest of the day with Madison, Lizzy, Matt, and Linda. Before leaving to go home after helping Maddy put the kids to sleep.