Part 9

(Madisons p.o.v.)

I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I got up and checked to see if the kids were sleeping. Which they were so i knew i had some time to get breakfast ready for the kids. I was making pancakes since the kids loved them. And ever since the twins started eating real food they loved it and since i have a feeling that today will be a good day I'm starting it off with a good breakfast. I was in the middle of cooking breakfast when my phone when off i didnt look who it was just answered it and put it on speaker so i didnt have to hold it while cooking but immediately smiled when i heard the voice of my lover.

(Phone call)

Klaus ~ goodmoring mad.

Madison ~ morning Nik.

Klaus ~ so is today still good for you guys to come over to meet my family?

Madison ~ yeah I'm making real fast for the kids now. And then we should be good the rest of the day. I could come earlier if you'd like.

Klaus ~ sure but let me come and pick you up.

Madison ~ well then your gonna have to take my car cause my car has the car seats.

Klaus ~ not a problem ill be over in about 30?

Madison ~ sure but i have to get ready and the kids.

Klaus ~ okay ill see ya soon.

Madison ~ bye.

(End call)

I finished making the food and got the kids up and then we all ate breakfast not long after we finished eating. I heard a knock on the door. I yelled

Madison ~ come in!

I watched as Klaus walked in through the door that i recently unlocked. But knew I wouldn't be able to answer it while i was doing the dishes. Klaus closed the door behind him and then got tackled into a hug by lizzy

Klaus ~ well hello little one.

Lizzy ~ nik, i didn't know you were coming.

Klaus ~ oh mamma didnt tell you that you are spending the day with me and my family?

I just finished the dishes and walked out of the kitchen saying

Madison ~ it was a surprise. Was gonna tell her when you got here.

Klaus ~ aww i see mamma is a smart women. She surprised you.

Saying while looking at lizzy.

Lizzy ~ yeah she's the best mamma in the world.

Klaus ~ yea i bet. She also the best girlfriend in the world too.

He said looking at me.

Madison ~ well thanks but we got to give the kids showers and get then ready to go. So Lizzy why dont you go brush your teeth and then get you into the bath. Okay?

Lizzy ~ yes mamma but before we go can you kiss Nik?

Madison ~ hm? What?

Klaus just chuckles. I give him a playful glare which made him put his hands up n the air pretending like he was innocent before looking back at Lizzy and said

Madison ~ where did you hear that me and Nik kiss?

Lizzy ~ Nik told me.

Madison ~ did he now?

I said looking at Nik

Klaus ~ what? We were talking about what you were good at and Lizzy said you give the best hugs and kisses and i just agreed.