Part 13

(Madisons p.o.v.)

I had just finished making my coffee when Klaus and my father walked through the door with the twins. I was really surprised that they were getting along with each other but none the less i was happy but i was snapped out of my thought when klaus said

Klaus ~ good morning luv. Rebecka has been bugging me to tell you to go on a girls day with her and since your off work today I've decided that you will have a girls day.

Before i could even reply he said

Klaus ~ no before you tell me that you have to watch the twins ill watch them and me and your father want to get to know each other better so it's settled go get dress and meet Rebecka at the mall or something.

I simply responded with

Madison ~ ok thanks Klaus love you.

With that i walked into my room and got dressed.

Once i was dressed i walked back out to the living room and said

Madison ~ ok I'm going to go now. Thanks for watching the twins.

I walked over to Nik who was holding Linda, I gave Linda a kiss on the forehead and Nik a quick kiss on the lips then i walked over to My father who was holding Matt, i gave Matt a kiss on the forehead and gave My father a hug.

Madison ~ love you guys. See you later. And if you need me give me a call or text. Bye.

Klaus ~ love you too. Now go, before Becka gets mad.

With that i walked out of the apartment and to my car. Once i was in my car i texted Beks.

(These are the messages)

Madison ~ hey Beks  I'm going to the mall with Ella. And i heard you wanted a girls day. So would you care to join?

Rebecka ~ YES!!! I'll be there in thirty minutes.

Madison ~ I'll see you then. Can't wait!!

(End of texts)

I then got into my car and headed to the mall. Once i got to the mall beks ran over and pulled me into a tight hug saying

Rebecka ~ ive missed you soo much!

Madison ~ ive missed you too.

Then I watched as Ella walked over to us saying

Ella ~ how's my bestfriends

Then we did a group hug. We went to a lot of stores in the mall buying clothes and shoes and makeup and anything really. But after hours of shopping I decided it was time to head back to my apartment so with that I hugged my besties and said.

Madison ~ next week we're going dress shopping for my wedding and we've already almost planned that so all that's left is the dresses. I can't believe I'm getting married in about a month.

Rabecka ~ can't wait!!

Ella ~ tell us when and where and we'll be there.

With that said i walked back to my car and headed home once I got home I noticed that Nik, my father, the twins, and Lizzy were all sleeping on the couch. I took a quick picture before moving the kids into their room. I had gotten Lizzy and put her to bed I had grabbed Matt from my father and put him in his crib and then walked over to Nik and began lifting Linda up he grabbed my hand a little harsh but when he opened his eyes to see it was just me he let go and said

Klaus ~ sorry I thought someone else was trying to take her.

Madison ~ it's fine. Why don't you go home and get some sleep.

Klaus ~ okay. Love you. See you tomorrow.

With that Nik kissed my cheek and left. Once i got all the kids ready I then got myself ready for bed and went to bed.

(A week later) (Madisons p.o.v.)

I woke up knowing that today is an important day. Today was the day I got to pick out my wedding dress and then the bridesmaids dresses. I got up and took a shower knowing that Nik was coming to take Lizzy to school and  then gonna watch the twins while I go and pick out my dress and the bridesmaids dresses. Once I got out of the shower I put on some light blue jeans and a dark blue shirt then did light makeup and was about to grab mr purse when I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it seeing the love of my life i immediately smiled and hugged him saying.

Madison ~ thank you for watching the twins and for taking Lizzy to school.

Klaus ~ of course. Anything for my future wife. But you better get going or your gonna be late to pick out the dresses and bekah won't be very happy.

Madison ~ okay. I'm just gonna grab my purse and shoes then I'll go.

I went back to my room and grabbed my purse and put my shoes on then went to Klaus in the living room and gave him a kiss saying.

Madison ~ I love you, bye Nik.

Klaus ~ I love you too mads

With that i left the apartment and headed to my car. Once I got into my car I started to drive to the store we were going to get the dresses from. Once I got there I got out of the car and walked into the store and I was greeted by Beks and Ella hugging me and you also invited Freya but beks and Ella hugged you saying

Rebecka ~ your late.

Ella ~ at least she's here.

Madison ~ yea I'm sorry there was traffic on the way here. But I'm here now so can we start looking at dresses?

Rebecka ~ yes!!

A couple hours went by and she found the perfect dress it was so beautiful she loved it. She even found the prettiest bridesmaids dresses but she decided now would be the time  to tell one of her bestfriends who the made of honor.

Madison ~ hey beks I got a question for you.

Rebecka ~ yeah what's up?

Madison ~ I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my made of honor?

Rebecka ~ of course I would love to!!!

Madison ~ and Ella and Freya would you guys be my bridesmaids?

Ella & Freya ~ of course we will be your bridesmaids!!

With that said you picked the bridesmaids dresses then headed home. Knowing you wedding is in just a couple days.