Part 12

(Madisons p.o.v.)

I just walked though my apartment door to see my father standing there.

Madison ~ what the heck are you doing here? How did you know where we are? Why are you here?

Ron ~ i wanted to see you. To see the kids. And i know that your legally the guardian of Lizzy and I'm not here to change that. I just want to get to know my daughter and my 3 legal grandkids.

But before i could even he count under saying.

Ron ~ and ive got my life together after you left i quit drinking and i got myself a job to pay my own bills and ive been saying some money up to give it to you so you know that I appreciate what you did for Lizzy and yourself when I was a jerk and couldn't do it myself. And most importantly I wanted to apologize but if you don't want me to be in your kids life I don't have to I'll leave.

I started to think about it and the more i thought the more i wanted to give him one more chance to be in our lives so i gave in and said.

Madison ~ you got one chance.

Ron ~ thank you, i know i don't deserve another chance. And ill stay at a hotel while i visit. But since its late and the kids were put to bed before i arrived would it be okay if we got to talk about what's happened?

Madison ~ yeah of corse just let me get changed real quick please make yourself at home.

I watched as my father sat on the couch. I noticed that aunt rose slipped out while i was talking to my father. So i went to my room changed into a pair a sweatpants and a long comfortable shirt then went into the kids room and kissed them goodnight. Then went back into the living room to catch up with my father.

Madison ~ so you really quit drinking because i left with the kids?

Ron ~ yeah. I realized that i made you pay for everything and that the only reason we still had a house and food was because of you. So that's why ive been saving up to give you a little portion of what you gave to tak care of me and the kids.

Madison ~ you dont have to worry about giving me money. I didnt just pay for everything cause you weren't but yes that was a reason i did it cause i know you were in pain and it was something that i had the ability to do yes i was still in school and everything but it needed to be done.

Ron ~ and i am so grateful for that. I wasn't then i didnt care but i am now. But anyways how have you been doing?

Madison ~ I'm actually really good. The kids are great. And i met a guy.

Ron ~ i dont mean to be a overprotective dad especially since I haven't been here but he does treat you right, right?

Madison ~ yeah and since we are both werewolves we found out that we are connected. There's a thing called a soulmate bond and well were soulmates.

(Btw Ron knows about supernatural.)

Ron ~ wow that's actually really cool.

Madison ~ yea

(Time skip for about 1 hour you've told him about you and klaus)

Madison ~ he actually asked me to marry him tonight.

Ron ~ really? You said yes right? Cause from what you've said about him he sounds like a good guy and a good father to your kids.

Madison ~ yea i said yes and he is a good guy and he's an amazing father to my kids.

While you were talking to your father you didnt noticed Klaus texted you goodnight.

(A couple more hours pass and you and Ron just have gotten to know each other and have started a father/daughter relationship till you noticed the clock on the wall said 2 so you told him that we should get some sleep and that he could spend the night so he slept on the couch and you went to you room falling asleep never noticing that Klaus texted you)

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

I just dropped Madison off at her apartment and headed home i was so happy that she said yes. Once i got home i told my siblings that she said yes and they were all happy for me and Madison. It started getting late so everyone went to bed i was getting ready for bed when i texted Madison and when i never got a text back i started to worry thinking 'is everything okay?' 'Is she having second thoughts about marrying me?' But i decided that i would go. To sleep and that by morning shell have texted back.

(The morning)

I. Woke up to notice. that there was still no respond. From Madison so i got up got dressed and headed over to. Her apartment to. Make sure she was okay. When i got there i was. Surprised to see. An older man answering the door.

??? ~ you must be Klaus? Madisons fiancé? I'm her father, Ron.

Klaus ~ um yeah I'm Klaus her fiancé. Where's. Madison?

Ron ~ oh we stayed up till around 2 I'm the morning. She's sleeping in but please come in.

I walked in and told him.

Klaus ~ I'll be back I'm gonna wake the kids up and take Lizzy to school so Madison doesn't have to. You could come with me then we could get to know each other. Since I'm marrying your daughter.

Ron ~ yeah sounds good.

I walked into the kids room and got them ready and then I left a little note on Madisons night stand saying

My dearest luv,
I've taking Lizzy to school and have the twins with me so you could sleep in. Don't worry they are safe as long as they are with me. Your father is also coming so we can get to know each other I'll be back in a little bit. I love you.
Love Niklaus

I then left.

(Madisons p.o.v.)

I woke up to the house completely quiet at first i thought my father took off with the kids but quickly noticed he didn't seeing a handwritten note from Klaus saying.

My dearest luv,
I've taking Lizzy to school and have the twins with me so you could sleep in. Don't worry they are safe as long as they are with me. Your father is also coming so we can get to know each other I'll be back in a little bit. I love you.
Love Niklaus

I smiled knowing that Klaus was taking care of the kids. So I took a shower and made some coffee while waiting for them to return.