iii

after school that day, karma wanted to escape the drama of her two best friends, deciding to hang out with cory at his house instead.

she led on her stomach on the sofa, cory in the kitchen getting a drink. cory's younger brother, jordan, came into the living room, stopping in his tracks at the sight of the platform mary janes that were in the air due to karma swinging her legs boredly.

the girl sat up, smiling at the boy.

'karma!'

he grinned, tackling her in a hug.

'alright jord? i barely got to see ya today after you went home. was your dad angry?'

'a bit, he didn't do anything yet though.'

she nodded, the boy settling his head in her lap as she scrolled on her phone.

moments later, the warmth of him laying there was gone as cory kicked him out of the room, sending him upstairs so he could be alone with his best friend.

they sat on the sofa for ages, taking stupid pictures and making jokes.

karmasabitch: ur so stinky @corywilsonn

-view comments-

corywilsonn: oi who are u calling stinky bitch
- karmasabitch: you xx

missyboothxox: looking gorg babe😍not cory tho xx
  - karmasabitch: all u bb💗

jordwilson: can't believe ur hanging out with him instead of me smh
  - karmasabitch: i'll hang out with u soon ig🙄✋

-load more-

the day went on and soon enough the two had demolished a whole pizza and a litre of coke, and it was time for karma to go home.

'i'll see you tomorrow.'

'see ya.'

cory lifted her up in a hug, the girl ruffling his hair and leaving.

as karma got home, she laid back on her bed before feeling her phone buzz with a notification.

riznawaz started following you!

she opened his account, scrolling through the pictures, tapping on a few to view them at a larger size.

she smiled lightly, hitting the follow back button.

shutting her phone off, she turned on her tv and soon enough she had passed out, still in her school uniform.

filler chapter

i need some suggestions!!
should karma end up with riz or cory?
i was slightly leaning towards riz as i'm not sure how i would write karma into what happened with cory and miss oakes in season 3, but i'm open to suggestions!!

don't be a ghost reader <3