Chapter 18

["A teenage bride with a baby inside"]

Serena's Point of view:

My eyes widened, and i took a deep breath. He reached into his sweatshirt pocket.

"Serena, will you be my bride?" asked he. A nervous smile and a moments twich upon his bottom lip. A past preface went through my head.

"Serena, I think I love you-and I will love you until every petal on this, and every rose on earth that is or will be, falls."

"Yes, yes of course," I grinned. Zane stood up quickly and lifted me off my chair, spinning us in circles. I wrapped my legs around his waist and used one arm to sturdy myself around his neck, and the other was in his hair, pulling me closer to him. "Yes!" He  leaned back against the column below the stairway. 

He leaned in closer to me, and brushed his lips across my left ear. "I keep my promises, you know," he whispered sensuously to me. His breath was warm and most. He lowered me to the ground, ever so careful to place my feet gently onto the maple flooring. His eyes were full of wonder, and a silver light that bled into everything around it. His expression was comparable to a child on christmas morning, and he had just gotten the present he'd always wanted but could never have- until now.

I giggled lightly to myself, smiling up at him. I grabbed both his hands, and swung our arms back and forth. "Come with me!" I exclaimed joyfully. I maintained grasp of one of his hands and abruptly began dragging him through the kitchen, past the living room, and out the back door. I let go of his hand and jumped off the deck, landing softly on the dewey grass less than a foot below. "I bet you can't catch me!"

"Oh really?" He asked, tilting his head to the right, his face devious and quizzicle.

"Mhm," I grumbled teasingly.

"You wanna bet?" he winked at me, and dashed towards me.

"Aagh!" I screamed, laughing and running for my life around the dramatic red gardens. He was closing in on me, and I gave it all I had. With a false confidence, I bursted ahead about a foot or so, that is, until I was tackled to the ground. 

"I used to be on the track team, don't try me," he laughed, and kissed me hearltily. Rolling off me,  he sighed, momentarily spent, on his back in the grass to my left. 

We laughed, we caught our breath, and I snuggled in a bit closer to Zane. I looked up at him. He had a prideful smile upon his lips, and his eyes were closed. The sun warmed our partially dressed bodies, and everything around me felt extra sensual right now. The light breeze across my legs rose goosebumps, just to be tickled by the ever-present fallen rose petals around us. We're just a speck- a small, little ink blot on the history of time, a miniscule part of the universe, yet I felt so...infinite. I was in a perfect moment of time when I could just close my eyes and be perfectly at peace, with not a thought on my mind, sedated yet pleasant.

So I did. I closed my eyes. A unexpected, but nonetheless welcome sensation graced my stomach. I felt the callused touch of Zane's fingertip make its way in figure-eights across my sensitive skin. 

"Shh," he whispered. "Don't open your eyes. Stay here, don't move one bit." I giggled but obeyed. I heard him stand up, and make his way back into the cottage. The sliding door clicks. Now came the silence. My ecstasy was hindered with the loss of his warmth, the comfort of his presence, yet I remained still. The sound of the sliding door again, and carefully timed footsteps. One, two, three...

"I'm back, princess. Keep your eyes closed."  Zane lifted my head slowly. "Shh. No worries." A soft, stretchy cloth was tied behind my head with the intention to blindfold me. He lifted my hair and readjusted it to where it was comfortably avoiding the tightly tied knot. He straddled me on his knees, and caressed my upper cheek with his hand. He leaned down and kissed the spot, like stepping in an already made footprint in the snow. He made a trail-down to my lips, flicking his tongue just under my chin, and headed south. "You won't be needing this," said Zane, slowly lifting off my tee shirt. He dragged his lips down my sternum, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra.

My 4 remaining senses ran in overdrive, trying to compensate for my loss of vision. I could smell Zane's scent; it consisted of the faded remaints of shampoo, this morning's ciggarettes, and listerine. I heard his shallow breathing, occasionally interupted by a sharp inhale. I longed for the taste of anything but my own tongue, and Zane was certainly not complying to my wishes. I felt his hands slip their way under the cups of my bra, and I threw my head back. A gasp, and I relax. But then something else, something wet and warm and sensual...he moves down. 

A kiss above my naval, and a kiss below. I disobeyed. I sat up, and removed my blindfold. "Zane!" I laughed.

"Now now, it appears we've got a naughty little girl right here, she won't follow instructions, so we'll have to punish her." He licked his lips. "Hands and knees, now." He commanded.

I tucked my legs underneath me and touched my hands to the ground in front of me, arching my back slightly upward. Zane stood up and raised his hand. "One for disobeying," he swatted my behind. "...and one for good measure." He hit me again. A slight sting arose, and I whimpered. "Poor baby, let me fix that for you,". He gently rubbed my sore ass, then smacked it once more, accompanied my a chuckle. 

"You know what?" I said, standing up. "I think you're going to have to think about what you've done before you touch me again." I walked into the house, swinging my hips teasingly as I did so. I walked back through the kitchen and up the stairs, turning into the bedroom. I layed down on the bed, rolling onto my stomach, sprawling out. 

Footsteps. 

One, two, three, four, who's that knocking at the door? Oh wait it's Zane.

As I go to turn myself over, I'm pinned down by a strong force, a weight surpassing my ability to escape, I give in.

"You will learn," he chuckled, sliding my sleep shorts and panties off of me, and lowering his own boxers. "You will learn," he repeated. I tense. "Shh, relax princess"

I inhale sharply as I feel him penetrate me, then slowly fill me deeper. "Ah, ah...mmmm," I mumbled, relaxing. Deeper, then quickly almost out, and pushing hard, deep, once again. This is how it goes. Deeper, out. Harder, faster. I begin to shake. 

Quick breaths are escaping our mouths. "Princess, I..."  I feel him come inside me. I release myself, letting go of all the tension. He eases himself out of me.  "Princess....thank you.." he sighs. I mumble grumplily at him, then look into his peaceful gaze, and I smile.

"I love you, Zane. Consider this....an engagement present." I giggle. He rolls over on top of me, and kisses me periodicly, only to be interupted by short burts of words. 

"I, love you, so much. You, are, mine." He holds the last kiss the longest, and flips me over so that im resting on him.

"I keep my promises," he whispers gently to me, just as I began to dream.