How I picture him

Pic of Hunter-----------------------> 

*********************************************************************************************************** **** *** *** *** ** ** ** ** *** *** *** **** **** *** ** ** *** *** *** **** *** **** ******* ****** ****

Hunter (POV)

"Closing time." My best friend, Colton, sings as puts the last book on the shelf. He turns and runs to the back of the store to get our things. I walked to the front door to turn the open sign to closed. I was so happy that today was over because it had been a hard day at the book store. A lot of people came today to buy books and that makes me very happy to see people who love to read like me, but Colton and I had been the only two working so it was kind of difficult to help people find books and check them out.

"You ready to go Hunter." Colton asked. I smiled as he tossed me my bag," Yeah let's go." I locked the door as we left. I hoped into the passenger seat of Colton's car and turned on the radio to my favorite indie rock station. I rested my head back as I heard the music from one of my favorite bands, Purity Ring, come blasting trough the stereo. "So, Hunter what are you cooking for us on this fine night." I opened my eyes and looked  over at him, "Why do I have to be the one to cook all the time?" I asked. "Well because I can't cook," He explained "and I think you being from Louisiana just makes you a better cook."

I've only lived in Seattle for about four years now, but before that I lived in the small town of Transylvania, Louisiana, and yes it is a real place. When we got to our apartment that we share I hoped out the car and walked to the door and let myself in. "So Colton what do you want?" I asked. "Oh some of your Louisiana special." he said.

He flipped down on the couch and pulled out a pack of cigarettes light one and took a deep drag. "Oh, which one?  Gumbo." I said. "No red beans and rice with cornbread." He yelled back.

 I cut on the stove so I could get the water hot for the rice then I pulled out a box of cornbread mix. While everything cooking I went into the living room and sat next to Colton and said "You know if you ever get a boyfriend I bet he's going to be a southern boy that knows how to cook."

"Hunter you know I'm not the boyfriend type," he took another drag of his cigarette "I'm more of the one night stand kind of guy, but while we're taking about guys did you see that super-hot one that came into the book store today."

I thought about it "How did he look?"  Colton looked at me like I was stupid "He was the hottest guy that came in. O.K. he was tall and muscular with tattoos going up his arm. He said his name was Liam and he kept giving you a funny look."

"Me why me?" I asked. Colton turned the channel to some horror movie about demons. "I don't know, but he's mine." I got up to take out the cornbread and cut off the stove. When Colton came in the kitchen I told him to chill out about the whole hot Liam guy thing. "Hunter, why don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked as we set at the table eating the food I cooked. "I don't know maybe I just haven't met the right guy."

"Hunter I lot of guys like you and think you’re cute and every time I try to set you with someone you always find something wrong with them." I took a sip of my drink "That's because no one can measure up to my dream guy."

"Your dream guy?" he asked while looking at me like I was crazy. "O.K. let me tell you what I mean. When I was really young I started having dreams about a guy named Adam. He was perfect and he would always kiss me and tell me that one day we would be together."

"And you think he's real?" he asked. "Yeah, I think he's real and I think he's waiting out there for me."

Adam (POV)

"Yeah, I think he's real and I think he's waiting out there for me." I smiled my love knew I was waiting for the day when we would reunite and be happy again. "I know that smile someone's happy they've found their love." Liam said. We were standing outside looking up at Hunter's apartment.

 "I think this is a bad idea with an even worse outcome." my older brother, Alexander, said.

"Why do think that?" I asked.

"Because I'm smart enough to know that you're being selfish." He said calmly

I turned to him I could already feel my anger trying to rise, but I'm going to keep calm I wasn't going to let him get to me. "How am I being selfish?" I asked

My brother turned and looked at me for a minute like he was studying me. "You're selfish because you know in time what will happen to the boy." he said and then in a blank of an eye he was gone.

"Don't listen to him Adam he's just..."

"Right," I cut Liam off "I'm being selfish, but I love Hunter too much to just not be with him."

Liam put his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezed it "Do whatever makes you happy." and with that he left too. I stayed in the cold night air tell I heard Hunter's soft breathing and I knew he was asleep. I claimed up the side of his apartment into his open window. Hunter should really learn to close his window when he goes to bed. I thought. I walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge and watched him sleep. I loved watching him sleep he looked so peaceful and cute when he's asleep. I smiled to myself while I slowly caressed his face. After some time I leand down and gently kissed him on his cheek and whispered "I love you." then I left before the sun came up thinking to myself that I should surprise him at work tomorrow.