Epilogue- Our family

Sorry it's so short.

Pic of baby Laurent-------------->

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hunter(POV)

The wedding was perfect. It was everything I dreamed of plus more. We had the wedding in Adam's backyard and everything was decorated with flowers of white and lavender. I was happy that my family made it and that they could finally meet the man I loved. I was nervous about what they would think of him, but Adam won them over with his charm. Alot of Adam friends made it too. I probability spent most of our reception meeting everyone.

I have to say my favorite part of the wedding was our first dance. All eyes were on us as we danced around the floor to the slow romantic music the band played. It was nice to see Adam smiling so much, seeing the pride in eyes, to see how happy it made him to call me his husband.

We had decided to wait till after the wedding to go to the adoption office. When we made it there it became clear that we didn't know what we were doing. There were so many pappers to sign, so many questions they asked us. Plus there were so many kids to pick from. I didn't know who to choose. Then  Adam had idea.

The idea was that we have a surrogate mother. The surrogate is someone you pay to get pregnant and after nine months you can adopt the baby. After interviewing tons of women we finally found the right one. She was a pretty, young twenty six year old with long brown hair and brown eyes named Julie . Adam wanted to use his spem to impregnant her so that the baby would be biologically his.

We found a great doctor who specialized in artificial insemination. Basically what the doctor did was use the semen he got from Adam and inserted into Julie and that's how she got pregnant. After nine short months Julie gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who we named Laurent, which was Adam's father's name.

He's half human and half vampire. Adam loves him and everything he does. He takes great pride in being a father. Laurent looks alot like Adam to me, they both have the same dark hair and dimples. He pretty much has everyone wrapped around his little finger. I think when he grows up he's going to charm all the girls.

I quitly open the door to his nursery. Adam was standing over his crib watching him sleep. I rested my hand on his shoulder and smiled up at him, "How long as he been sleep?" I asked. Adam wrapped he's arm around my waist. "He hasn't been out long."  Adam smooths down Laurent's hair. "He's perfect." A tear ran down his face as he smiled at our son. I wipped the tear away then I looked down at Laurent's sleeping form. "Yeah, he's our little prince." I said.

"I asked Skylark to look into his future." He said, "His mate will be a boy and they will be happy together."  I smile down at him wordering if he is aready dreaming of his soulmate. "You know, Hunter, I'm truely happy. I've got every thing I ever needed." He kissed me on my lips then he leaned down and softly kissed Laurent on the top of his head.

We both love Learent with all our heart. With us and all Adam friends, Laurent as to be the most protected little baby.  Looking down at him I get a stong need to hold him in my arms, so I reached into the crib and picked Laurent up carefully. I stoked his chocolate hair as I  slowly rock him back and forth, while Adam softly hummed a tune from his favorite song.

Laurent opened his eyes and looked up at us. He stared giggling radomly, as he often does, and we can't help but smile at him. Adam kissed his little hand which only made him giggle more. I love seeing Adam play with Laurant, it's so cute. "I'm glad I have my to two favorite guys with me." I said. Adam smiled at me,"me too." he said.

We walked back to our room, with Laurent in my arms, and closed the door behind us. Laurent finally fell asleep on Adam's chest. "You know one day  he's going to be a strong man like me." Adam said. I ran my fingers through his hair, "I'm sure he is," I said, "but for now he's our little baby." I snuggled up close to Adam and he wrapped his free arm around me. I gave Laurent one last goodnight kiss before we all fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short, but I didn't really know what to write. Some time later I might just rewrite this whole last chapter.So the first chapter for the second book   called, "He's my soulmate," will be out soon. And I just want to say thanks to all the people who read this book.