Happy with Him

Hunter(POV)

We were back at Adam's house, in his elegant bedroom with the softly burnished gold walls. It had been so good to rest on the car ride back, to let go of tension, to feel my body relax. It was good to be alive, but it was better to be with Adam. He was sitting on the bed, holding my hand, watching me as if he couldn't believe I was real.

The healer had come and gone, and now it was just the two of us. We sat together quietly, not needing words. We looked into each other's eyes, and then we  were reaching for each other. I rested my head on his chest. Adam started to kiss the top of my head. Then he spoke,not out loud but with his mental voice. As soon as I heard it I blushed

Come take a shower with me. he said.

He stood up and took me by the hand and lead me to his bathroom. He turned on the warm water and took off his clothes. His body was in incredible. Helped me out of my clouthes. I thought that I would be nervous about being naked in front of him, but I wasn't because it wasn't the first time I have been naked infront of him.

The warm water ran down my body as me and Adam took our shower together. Adam rubbed soap all over me as the steam from the water rose up covering us. The feeling of warm electricity ran through my body as Adam kissed my shoulder quickly making his way up to my neck and finding the soft spot there. I moaned as Adam kissed my neck passionately. I turned around and Adam wrapped his arms around me I leaned up to kiss him on his smooth lips while my hands traveled up his hairy chest. Adam moved his lips from mine to my neck where he kissed the soft spot again. "God, I love you." he whispered in my ear.

He reached behind me and cut off there water then he pulled back the shower curtain and we stepped out onto the cool tiled floor. He handed me a white towel which I wrapped around my waist. I made my way over to the fogged up mirror. I waped my hand across the mirror so I could see myself. I watched my refixation as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. He looked sexy with his hair driping wet. "You look so beautiful Hunter." Adam said. His warm deep voice sending shivers down my body. I looked back up at our refixations and smiled. "I think we look beautiful together." I said. Adam chuckled agreeing with me.

He took me by the hand and led me to his room. He sat down on the edge of his bed that was facing the large windows in his room. He pulled me down onto his lap and I laid my head on his shoulder as we watched the sun come up.

Adam(POV)

To say I am happy would be an understatement. There are no words to express how I'm feeling. I've never felt so good in my life. I have my angle,Hunter, and there is no one that wants to hurt him. As I look down at his face I feel a fire burn inside me. A need to kiss him all over his body. A need to make love to him. I lean down and kiss him on his soft pink lips. He opens his mouth letting me in. My tongue quickly enters his mouth and takes control. I moan as I kiss him.

I cound feel myself getting hard as I stood up and laid Hunter down in the bed. I took off his towel and spead his legs. I looked up and down at his smooth body he was so perfect, every thing was just right. I positioned myself at his hole then I slowly entered him. He was so tight and warm it was driving me crazy with lust. Hunter closed his eyes and let out a long moan that seemed to add fuel to my fire. I began thrust into him, softly at first then faster.  I wrapped my fingers around Hunters cock and began to stroke him up and down. "Oh, Adam." he moaned my name. I leaned down and started to passionately kiss him. My thrust and stokes became faster till we climaxed togerther.

I laid down in the bed beside him. Hunter's body was covered in sweat. He was trying his best to catch his breath. I smiled at him then stood and pulled on my boxers. I walked over to my desser and opened the first drawer. I pulled out a small black box and held it in me hand. I looked back over my shoulder at Hunter as he wiped the sweat from his forhead and sighed. I made my over to the side of the bed where he laid and sat down. I smiled at him as I caressed his face, "How do you feel?" I asked.