Take me to Him

PIC OF ADAM ON THE RIGHT---------------------->

*************************************************************************************************************************

Adam (POV)

Everyone has that one person that you love too much. That one person that when you see them your whole day becomes better because they have the power whether they know it are not to make you feel better. For me that one person is Hunter, but I'm getting ahead of myself I need to tell you about this beautiful boy and how I came to know him and how he changed me. I've been alive a long time about three hundred and fifty years and I've never found that one person that I can be with. That one person I can love and he can love me. When I met Hunter it was the year 1789 and it was love at first sight and I knew he had to be mine. He was so beautiful that I felt weak which was a feeling I was not use to ,but I liked it..... I loved feeling weakness for him. His blond hair seemed to shine brighter than the sun light and his eyes were like the ocean on a stormy evening a gray blue color and his full lips had my mouth watering...... I craved them like a drowning human craves air.

He had to be mine I thought as I followed him home. I waited outside his home till night fall and the moon was high in the dark sky. I climbed up the side of the cottage to the second floor open window. My feet landed on the floor with a soft thud I stood up straight and looked around the room. His soft breathing caught my attention from across the room. I stalked over to him like predator moves to his prey. It was a very warm night and his blanket was pulled low on his body I could see sweat on his exposed chest. I unbutton my shirt and pulled it off. He was so beautiful Ithought as I softly caressed his face till his eyes fluttered open. He jumped up shocked to see a half-naked man in his room.

"W-Who are you?" he stuttered

I sat down on the edge of his bed and chuckled, "Who am I you ask," I moved closer to him and caressed his face softly and whispered in his ear, "I'm your every desire." I stared to kiss his soft neck working my way to his full pink lips. His moans of pleasure had me lusting for his body.

"Please don't stop sir." he moaned

We made love. We made sweet passionate love. It was the best sex I'd ever had. I could tell he was a virgin ,but at the same time he seemed so experienced by the way he was so willing to let me take control and as he fell asleep on my chest I realized that I was really in love with him. That is how our romance begin I was so happy to be in love with him and publicly showed that love when we would took afternoon strolls through town. Yeah, all was good till Hunter came up missing and he was later found dead and that is how my curse began.

I was so heart broken and apoplectic that I went on a killing spree, but that was not enough to make me feel better. Years later when I was traveling through Spain I met a boy named Hunter he didn't look like my Hunter till I looked into his eyes and saw that he was my Hunter. We fall in love and for three months I was happy till he went missing and was later found dead. This was my curse to meet Hunter again and again and every time he would go missing and later be found dead no matter what I did I can't protect him.

Now as I set in office thinking about him I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say

My good friend Liam, a werewolf, comes in and sets in the chair in front of my desk. "Adam I have important news." I waited for him to continue. "We've found Hunter." he said

I couldn't help but smile and Liam smiled too he knew how finding Hunter would make me happy. "Take me to him."

I followed Liam out the house to the car waiting outside as I sat in the passenger seat. I thought to myself that this was going to be different that I was going to do everything to keep Hunter safe.

**********************************************************************************************************************

This is my first vampire story and I hope that you liked how it started. Please vote