My Virtual Mate

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Alice's P.O.V.

6 years ago

I howled agian calling out for my mate.

Silence

Try harder, My wolf whined, she wanted him here as much as I did.

I waited a few minutes before trying agian this time more desperate. My wolf was getting anxious now.

Where is he? she asked me impatient

I don't know, I answered her truthfully she started to freak out now.

Maybe he's fighting the rogues right now. I told her she immediatly relaxed, content with my answer.

I heard a scraping noise in the next cell, I turned so I was facing the wall the scraping noise seemed to be coming from.

Who's there? I thought

 As I pondered this the scraping noise grew louder it sounded like something being dragged. Is it my mate? I wondered my wolf grew exited at the idea of meeting our mate and so did I

Is it him? I asked her hopeful

she eagerly started to search for his wolf. After a few seconds her happiness turned into disappointment.

No 

Disappointment hit me and my wolf stated to yell at me.

Hurry up and call for him agian or I will!

This time I howled with all the energy I had left I hated it when she took full control over my body it was a painful process. My howl sounded desperate even to my own ears but it was a call for help.

silence

I slumped in the corner of the cell disappointed. How long was this going to take he was supposed to awnser my calls for help already.

silence

Maybe I did it wrong I thought after a few minutes of silence.

No you didn't actually you did it right the first time  my wolf sounded heartbroken

What happened? I asked her worried

His wolf wants to come but his human is in love with someone else and he just rejected us right now I tried to explain to him that we needed his help but he cut me off

WHAT!!! I could feel my heart breaking with this new information. My wolf howled in agony and I joined her.

How could he not want us are we not good enough for him? I asked her

She just whimpered and left me to my misery. I sat there for hours mouning him if he had just rejected me then he is as good as dead to me I thought. I started to think of ways to hurt him for leaving me here. Did he not know that I needed help? Was I not good enough? Who was this other girl he was in love with anyways? Did he love her better already? I haven't even met him yet and he already hates me. My last thought hurt me more than any beating my rogue kidnappers could ever give me. I started to cry my heart out, I could feel my wolf crying with me.

I was too busy grieving over my mate that I didn't notice the rogue in front of me.

He roughly pulled me up by my arm but I was too sad to notice the pain. My wolf on the other hand was furious that he even dared to lay a finger on me.

WHAT IS HE DOING? HOW DARE HE TOUCH US THIS WAY? FIGHT BACK ALICE! DON'T LET HIM DO THIS TO US!

Do what? I asked

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?

I realized what he wanted just as he threw me down on a pile of hay in the corner of my dirty cell.

"NNOOOOOOOOO"  I screamed at the top of my lungs, I tried to escape but he just punched me in the face and then in the stomach cutting off my air. The pain was horrible I couldn't remember ever feeling this much pain I could feel my eye start to close, my lungs were burning with the need of oxygen. As I was suffering silently on the ground my attaker had started to undress. My stomach dropped when he started to unbutton his jeans.

Hurry up he's almost done taking off his clothes!  My wolf was pleading me to run away because she would feel him as well as I would.

 When I had enough air to get up I started to run towards the exit. Which was unfortunately upstairs, but hey at least the idiot left my cell door open. Just as I was about to reach the doorknob the rogue grabbed my ankle and threw me down the stairs. This time I couldn't run away my legs were broken as well as my arm and several ribs. A whimper escaped my lips as he came closer, I couldn't tell if it came from my wolf or myself.

" You've been a very naughty girl."  He kicked me in my face so hard I saw spots, I could hear my wolf begging me to hold on but the pain was just too much for me after a few more pain filled seconds the darkness took me away.

 It wasn't the physical pain that became too much though it was a part of it, it was the fact that my mate just didn't care. He never gave me a chance to show him that I could make his life better, he never gave my wolf a chance to explain things to him. He obviously knew that you couldn't call your mate if you've never met them unless you were in trouble, but he just left me here to get my virginity robbed by rogues! I was saving it for my mate but I guess he just didn't care that I loved him and was already making sacrifices for him.

I didn't know it was possible to get hurt this badly by someone you've met but it is. I'm living proof.

 I'm sorry if it's too short or lacks details but it sounded like a nice idea so I decide to try it out. Let me know what you think! C: