Chapter 1: A New World

Equestria. . .

The battle against Grogar was a fierce one as the Mane 7 had to face their most powerful enemy yet. Not just that, but the obstacle in their path was the six mares' own feelings for the Hero of Equestria himself, (Y/N) (L/N). They were able to top off this obstacle and soon enough, a herd was formed as (Y/N) was a prince with six girls in which one of them was a princess herself, Twilight Sparkle.

Now a month has passed since the battle and right now the Mane 7 along with Spike have arrived at the Crystal Empire as tomorrow was (Y/N) and Twilight's first summit as both prince and princess and of course the rest were there to support them as the fellow Elements of Harmony. They were all strolling and following the path toward the glimmering city of the empire with smiles on their faces.

Applejack: Hoo-wee! Your very first summit, you two. Y'all must be over the moon.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, I am excited. But, to be honest, I'm a little nervous, too.

(Y/N) sees Twilight's glum look and wraps a hoof around her surprising her a little as he gave her a smile.

(Y/N): Trust me, I would be as nervous as the next pony who's trying something new. But don't stress my princess, you have your friends. . . And you've got me right beside you.

Twilight blushes with a smile on her face before pecking (Y/N) on the cheek.

Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* You always know what to say to me, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Heh, just always trying to see my girlfriend with a smile on her face.

Pinkie Pie then shoves her head into frame, startling them both.

Pinkie Pie: Twilight, you're 'nervicited'! It's like you wanna jump up and down and yell "YAY ME!!"

She then curls herself into a ball and rocks back and forth on the ground.

Pinkie Pie: But you also wanna curl up in a teeny-tiny ball and hide at the same time!

(Y/N): *nervous chuckle* That's another way to put it. . . I mean we've all been there.

Fluttershy: I'm there almost every day.

Applejack: Like our sugarcube said though, Twilight. Everything's gonna be just-

Rarity then on the edge of total panic, races up to the two.

Rarity: TWILIGHT! (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Rarity. . . Chill out. . .

She then grabs (Y/N) cheeks and looks all over his head.

Rarity: Oh, sorry, darling, but I just realized you two are not wearing your crowns. You haven't forgotten it back in Ponyville, have you?

Twilight Sparkle: I packed both of ours in my bag.

They look over to Spike who pats the suitcase in confirmation and Rarity backs off.

(Y/N): It'll be our first time in doing a summit in royalty. But since I have more experience with these things considering I have a mother who was close friends with the princesses, Twilight's just saying that she hasn't really gotten used to it all yet.

Twilight Sparkle: Not only that, I haven't gotten accustomed to my own wings yet.

She tries to work her wings, but it causes her to hover lopsidedly just above the ground for a few seconds, after which she was about to fall, but (Y/N) caught her with his magic and made her stand upright.