Chapter 1

"Your bail is here."

Standing up I smile at the young handsome police officer who also happens to be my friend with benefits.

Jack was an intern police officer who came to Lose Angeles a month ago and we immediately hit it off after I spent times getting arrested.

Pouting I say. "Already?...I just got settled in."

Unlocking the door to my cell Jack chuckles. "Can I stop arresting you for once."

"That is if you stop interrupting my place of work."

Walking past him I got to the front of the station where I see my dad sitting in the waiting area clad in his blue expensive suit completely looking out of place in a police station.

Noticing me he stands up without a word and walks out the station.

Am really not going to hear the end of this.

"Let this be the last time Hailey." Jack shouts after me as I leave.

Smiling I wink at him. "Not making any promises."

Outside I find my dads car parked in infront. Once am sitted in the back next to him, he nods to Pete the chauffeur and we drive off.

A side glance at my dad, his hard expression tells me to keep my mouth shut so I just look out the window as we drive home.

You must be wondering why I just got bailed out of jail by my dad, well its not what you're thinking am not a thief and I wasn't caught with cocaine or anything its just something simple. Am a stripper.

And lately the police have been raiding the bar I work at so my dad bailing me out isn't something new.

Yes am a stripper and i love what I do, I actually grew up dancing and ballet was my favorite. My dad supported me ofcourse I graduated at the best prestigious art university.

For me it was the best thing to ever happen but for my dad who is one of the wealthiest men in Los angeles and in the US, am said to bring dishonor to his name and what not.

My father who is the famous mult billionaire, Charlie Clover just had to have a daughter who is a stripper it doesnt paint a good picture for his image.

So yes I left everything to be a stripper and FYI just because am a stripper that doesn't make me a prostitute I dont sleep around for money.

"Ma'am?....we're here." I hear pete say.

Looking outside i notice that we're home and my dad is already out of the car.

"Thanks pete." I say getting out.

In front of me stands the Clover mansion, a house too big for us but hey its the good life they say.

Looking up it was already night time probably around 9, the sky was dark and cloudy, it would start raining soon.

Going up the stairs I take a deep breath before opening the door. Walking in I immediately go for the stairs to my room but I stop in my tracks when I hear my dads booming voice.

"HAILEY!" He calls out.

Yep. I wasnt getting out of this one that easy.

Going to the lounge area I find my mom sitted in one of the chairs and she smiles at me while dad is standing by the fireplace looking as though he's about to explode.

"You called?" I say.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He shouts. "Don't you have no shame with what you do!"