Chapter 4

I was going through some files when the door to my office flung open.

"You should really get a life." My best friend and pain in the ass Xander says.

"What do you want?" I ask not even sparing him a glance.

"Am here to save you from yourself." He says. "Let's go out tonight."

Sighing I look at him. "I have some work to do."

Taking the seat in front of my desk he says with a sigh. "Look its been two weeks now and you cant still be hang over that one night stand."

He just had to bring her up. I wouldn't say I was hang over but yes I still couldn't get her out of my head. After that day she left my apartment its like she disappeared into thin air cause I never saw her again, and trust me I have been looking for her but now I was slowly starting to give up.

"Forget her okay, lets go out and am going to find you someone even better." He tells. "We're in Vegas for crying out loud! And all you want to do is work."

"Xander can you drop this already. We both have work to do so let's wrap up and go home okay."

Standing he says. "We're going out at lunch hour, we need to buy you some jeans you cant keep on walking around in your suit."

Leaving my office he turns to say. "Oh and Hunter...brace yourself for this week end." With that he leaves.

Sighing I got back to work to at least get some work done before Xander came back at noon.

I was dedicated to my work and I was trying to be a self made billionare cause I had already passed the millionare mark. My father had made his bills from the ground up and I didn't want to live in his shadow so I was I set out to mark my own name in the world.

So my work was my first priority and i've been told am a stingy man but why spend money on expensive things you know you can get at a cheaper price.

Hours later...

As promised Xander did drag me out of my office at lunch hour. Apparently he was serious about getting me some casual clothes and that's how we ended up walking into a mall

"So tonight we should visit this club." He starts. "It is the best and you just have to go their once in your life."

"Let's just get over with this, okay." I say.

Grinning Xander leads me to some shops inside the mall.

An hour later we were seated at the food court having our lunch.

"Uhh...can I ask for a favor?" Xander asks eating his fries.

"What."

"So you know my current fling right?"

"Yea...some model." I say eating my burger.

"Yes. So here's the deal, she wants me to go see her fashion show in paris."

"How does this have to do with me?" I ask not getting his point.

"Come with me to paris and after the show I was planning on going to the Maldives with her..." He tells. "She has this really nice friend I know you'd like."

"No."

"Oh come on I-"

I tune him out as something catches my attention.

Entering the restaurant are two tall buff men in black with a woman in black jeans and a black oversized hoodie hidding her face with her head down.