𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘

📜🪐🎞📻

☄︎. *. ⋆
to read with a better
experience please change
your Aa to black in
the top corner,
thank you <3
☄︎. *. ⋆

JULIET  HAD BEGUN HER FOURTH
year at Hogwarts, she'd found a small group of friends but often ended up sitting amongst Draco's group anyway due to his duty to keep her safe at all times. Her friends didn't understand Draco, how could they? All they saw was the boy that snapped when pushed. The boy had a perfect family and was constantly showered with gifts. But that was not the Draco that Lee saw, she knew how his father acted towards him behind closed doors. The girl had witnessed it at first glance when his posture would slump or he would forget to finish his plate of food. His life was by no means perfect and yet that's exactly how his cousin wanted to portray it. He wanted people to be envious of him, to see him as worthy of his legacy. But she knew better.

"Arent you going to finish your food?" The platinum blonde asked, the sleeve of his emerald robe settling against the wooden table. "I've lost my appetite" She whispered, looking a few tables over at her two friends who portrayed a frown at the girl's absence. "You can go and sit with them you know, I won't take offence" He whispered, nudging his arm slightly in her direction as she rolled her eyes.

"And leave you all alone? I could never" She grinned, pushing her plate away and removing herself from the table to sit with her friends. Robin Gray was her first friend at Hogwarts, she talked about her very often at home and remembered her parent's reaction when she had spoken about her.

📜🎞🪐📜

☄︎. *. FLASHBACK, 1ST YEAR

Dear mother and father,

I have settled in well at Hogwarts. In fact, I have already made a friend. Her name is Robin Gray and we get along exceptionally well. I miss the two of you dearly but don't worry about me, I love it here. It isn't anything like father said it was but I enjoy it regardless. Robin doesn't know her mother but she speaks highly of her anyway. Hope all is well.

Kind Regards,

Juliet Black

Elora almost dropped the paper, tracing her eyes over the girl's name countless times whilst Regulus rose a surprised eyebrow. "What is it dear?" He questioned, walking towards her and tracing his eyes over the words. "Gray as in..." He whispered, rereading the words as his mouth formed a pleasant o shape.

"Ariyah" The blonde choked. For the first time in years, she had managed a smile she truly meant. "But how" Regulus spoke, running his hand over his forehead before pacing in front of the dimly lit fire. "She must've had her in secret, but she had her Regulus. We must find out about her whereabouts, where she lives. She could live with us, Ariyah would want that wouldn't she?" The blonde slurred, her mouth moving too fast for her words to form.