𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒅𝒆

📜🪐📻🎞

SHE WALKED FOR WHAT FELT LIKEmiles, her joints and back aching from the lack of fluids she needed to survive

miles, her joints and back aching from the lack of fluids she needed to survive. If they are trying to use something against me, what is it going to be? She questioned, looking around at the open landscape before her.

Juliet

A voice called from around, in which direction, she was unsure. Juliet. It spoke again, the words slithering through her mind like water.

Why are you supporting him. Why do you want to win. He killed us

Spoke a man, she was unsure who he was at first, his face appeared familiar. His hair was long for a boys, but not too long, the kind you push back with your hand. His features reflected her fathers, as did his voice.

"Sirius, Sirius Black. You're my uncle" Her voice a whispered as the man took a step closer, holding out his hand to examine her face. "I am, and these are my friends—"

Sirius moved to the side, revealing a brunette girl, a red head and a dirty blonde. Each looking towards her with pitiful eyes. "You're the marauders. The friends my parents always talk about" Juliet said, wanting to reach out an touch them.

"I was expecting Atlas, I didn't realise Regulus and Elora had a daughter" Sirius said, grabbing hold of her hand and moving her away from the others. He looked no older than 17, his youth young.

"I'm sorry about what happened, my mother and father, they miss you very much. And, Ariyah?" Her voice came out a whisper, unsure of which one she was but given the brunettes expression, she knew it was her.

Ariyah walked forward, her hand locking into Sirius' as they smiled towards the blonde. "Tell them that we miss them too, and that we don't blame them, for anything that happened, we found our peace and now they need to find theres" Sirius said, his hand gripping tighter onto Ariyah's.

"Wait—Ariyah...You're Robin's mother" Said the girl, looking around in hopes of her appearing out of thin air. "Keep it a secret for now will you, I'm hoping to see her myself at some point, but it was very nice meeting you. You remind me a lot of Elora" Ariyah's words were blissful, but their faces began to blur away.

"Wait please, I need your help" She spoke, reaching out to grab them but they began to disappear. "I'll be watching over you Julia" Sirius' words slurred until their figures vanished and she was left with an empty playing field.

Julia. She had never been called that before, but she instantly missed her uncle, even if she hadn't seen him for very long, she knew the stories her father told her were accurate. He would be watching over her, and so she needed to get going.

She set for the mountains, her wand gripped in her palm and her lips drying from the heat of the sun. Ophelia walked into her eyes caught a glimpse of a black silhouette crossing away from her.